[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

-------> Please Fix FINE SPEAR

TyraeliTyraeli
Vindictus Rep: 110
in Bug Reporting
https://ibb.co/b4GmqS
From what i researched, This Bug has been around for nearly 2 years now and has continued to screw people over, myself included. Please fix it. I know people want to give the whole nonchalant spiel and go on saying oh just don't use it. use the normal ones or bombs. Let me stop you right there, that's not the point. Its broken, its a bug, its ruining the experience and has been for way to long. I'd prefer when people come to join our community that they don't leave with a bad impression thinking the devs don't care about problems in-game.

No this does not just happen on occasion, the bug and issue can be replicated 100% of the time

Try it yourself if you must.
Piracy

Comments

• PiracyPiracy
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    Just realized this today. Hadn't actually deployed any of my fine spears on bosses until today. I fine speared Regina in an attempt to break off her crown. Took a toll on the ENTIRE party. It's not right, and by all means, shouldn't be slipped underneath the table.

Dev's please enact!!

Your sincere old-time player, since late 2011.