[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Tips on Arisha Gold Medal in the Operating Room

BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
Vindictus Rep: 1,120
in Arisha
Since the new Ein Lacher battles came out, I've been trying to get Golden Light on my 3 chars. It was fairly easy on Sylas because I can play safe with his dodge. But I just can't figure out how to reliably dodge/block Odhran's attacks with Arisha and Fiona. The attack patterns don't hit as expected so my timing is always off. For example the double spin sometimes hit on the first spin, sometimes only at the end of the second spin. It might have something to do with positioning, but very subtle difference in the position results in huge difference whether/when the hit lands. And the double thrust forward with either a red attack or a spin at the end is also a pain in the @ss, because if I dodge forward+right in close range, I can mostly let the boss pass me, then 20% of the time I get scratched by the end of the first thrust... I searched youtube and found no videos of these two characters doing it so I wanna try my luck here.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments

• AmaetheAmaethe
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    I hope you will find this helpful +yay

Arisha :

BigAssTTs
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Thanks so much for this! Well, guess I have to learn some Korean to find more useful videos on vindi.