[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Unfinished] Grind of 3K Donegal Dungeons

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited March 29, 2018 in General Discussion
Will be doing 3,000 donegal dungeon runs, obviously-not all in one day. Later when i finish, i will upload what i've gotten and will be using 3,000 Divine blessings, Superior guild campfires each run, with Pet core, and VIP. Wish me Luck on my finger bleeding farm x.x

also brought out the big guns to finish it faster +shy.......
ca225da3043046d0e374fa42d4a356eb.gif

Already within 7 runs, i've gotten a oj keen, and lightweight.. can't begin to imagine what 3,000 runs will be like Dx .

Total : 21 Ojs - so far..
350/3,000 Runs [Done]

#6-11
6e32a180dba06ffa08706576d4302352.png

#12-21
87fb5dc504d1b7e8501b81ff18a2779c.jpg
VeneratorclickhereMochiSweetAriaGodspellBabyDani

Comments

• misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    You're better off just spamming the Donegal ein lacher daily if you want to farm oranges since you go directly to the boss.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    you should stream your 3k run and talk to the viewers. Doing the same run back to back would be mind breaking for me, so having something to preoccupy yourself with could make it less mind numbing.
    TGallagher
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    How creative is your math? xD Is this 750 runs with 3 alts?
    Already within 7 runs, i've gotten a oj keen, and lightweight.. can't begin to imagine what 3,000 runs will be like Dx .

All downhill from there >:)

Just let me know when your about done with your 3000 runs so I can list my OJ's beforehand. heh
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    How creative is your math? xD Is this 750 runs with 3 alts?

All downhill from there >:)

Just let me know when your about done with your 3000 runs so I can list my OJ's beforehand. heh

no hahaha.. only my character on boat solo, i did say 3,000 divine blessings- so i can use that as a counter to remind myself how many runs i've left to run x.x
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I would just go brain dead doing that many. (And this is from someone that did an insane amount of solo Twilight Desert runs...)
    Already 170 donegal runs in so far....

-over 400 godly iron ores sold
    -over 200 of each heavenly leather/godly cloth's sold
    -got around 20 solid chunks (superior)
    -around 15 of each weapon composite mat (stable/keen/lightweight/perfect-superior chunks)
    -well over 300 paradise enhancement stones

[Rares] So far I've gotten 5 rare chunks , Lightweight, Stable, Keen, Smooth and Solid Chunks.
    Dinahclickhere
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Thats good drop rate, my 50 What to belive didn't drop any oj, never bother to farm that much since
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I did over 500 donegal runs and never droped an orange chunk . Guess im cursed
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited March 25, 2018
    I only do 1 Donegal run per day now; the daily. Since I started recording, in 36 days, I have 4 chunks. So 36 runs 4 chunks. Manus always appears, so it's like 72 chances instead.

My alt which leeches, doesn't bother with 1% damage, no vip, no luck, no cf, no bless has 1 chunk during those 36 runs.

When Donegal was out, I used to grind in parties many times per day, it rarely gave any chunks. Anyone else notice that the first run per day overall gives more chunks than spamming?
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited March 25, 2018
    I want to say that I do 2-4 donegal a day with manus in it (as long as the host didn't did the daily, manus will appear) and 80% of my oranges came from manus, not the last boss. Overall I would say that manus has higher droprate than any other boss and I recommend everyone to do only the daily with a "fresh host", either your friends, random hosts, or switching to your own alters, doesn't matter. As always it may be just my RNG, but its been 2 months so far and that manus drops like crazy.
    Also as misakamisaka said, ein lacher is a very viable way to farm oranges, they last 3 minutes and have the exact same droprate as true donegal. You don't waste equipment durability either.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited March 25, 2018
    @Nokaubure Yes, this. When Donegal was new I grinded half way for the title in What to Believe In, then got bored since it didn't give any chunks.

Then for a month or so I joined random dailies off QB so Manus always appears and lots of chunks dropped. However, could be me, but running multiple dailies per day gives me the same amount of OJ chunks as I get now when I only do 1 daily per day.

Also, actually you don't need the host to change for Manus, only if at least 1 person in the party hasn't seen Manus die yet for the daily, Manus will appear. (I word it this way because if you kill Manus and leave so you still have the daily flag, manus will not be forced to reappear.0

If it's not the daily, Manus can appear around 10% of the time (estimate from memory, so don't quote me on that), ISnatchMoney could probably get a more accurate value.

Also, you might want to record which core dropped the chunks, I don't think the cf is worth it for chunks.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    The OJ drop rate improved between initial release and the miri update. I'm not really sure if the whole manus vs. boss "who drops more OJ's" has any weight.

Perhaps Snatch could log it?
    240 runs in, 11 Oj's
    #6-11
    6e32a180dba06ffa08706576d4302352.png
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    how many runs you do daily, in average?
    MochiSweet wrote: »

Daily always first (donegal only), then either What to believe in, or Nothing to Lose quests. On average 20 a day, if i'm feeling it i do it a while longer. Idk why but i haven't been getting bored like i used to while grinding either. If anything just playing Vindi in Windowed Mode (custom), and just watch a anime, or TV KR drama shows while grinding. :>

MochiSweetBoatGodclickhere
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    MochiSweet wrote: »

Daily always first (donegal only), then either What to believe in, or Nothing to Lose quests. On average 20 a day, if i'm feeling it i do it a while longer. Idk why but i haven't been getting bored like i used to while grinding either. If anything just playing Vindi in Windowed Mode (custom), and just watch a anime, or TV KR drama shows while grinding. :>

If you're watching anime on the side, I recommend looking into Killing Bites +best
    #12-21s Up, I've been getting a lot within a shorter amount of runs

so far totaled 350 runs
  • DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    o.o what is with your luck, been farming on the side (when quickbattle is practically empty) and only dropped 1 orange in the last couple of months. If I could get an orange each ~20 runs I'd be rich.

Please do realize the dangers of using up all your luck right now. Some ironic twist (like your account being banned) might be around the corner OAO
  • LegendarmaLegendarma
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    I really liked your idea and accepted the challenge myself. So far 150 runs / 8 oj chunks.

Will provide the screenshots abit later.

I also stream the chunk grind on twitch

ign legendarmaTV and your welcome. Let the battle continue on!
    ISnatchMoney
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Me 130 runs/ 9 ojs
    Will continue until reached 500 mark and see what im gonna get.
    Sadly i forgot to take ss.