[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

If I do this...

CloakshireCloakshire
Vindictus Rep: 4,580
edited March 29, 2018 in General Discussion
If I use the Extraction rune on an old Ivory weapon with the Oblivion Enchant, would I receive a 100% Oblivion ES? I wanna re-create an antique weapon just for the hell of it and doing so would require an Oblivion enchant, but seeing that the scroll no longer drops, my only way to possibly get one is through the use of the Extraction rune.

Would this even work? I don't see any reason why the rune wouldn't work on an old ivory weapon, but I'm uncertain that I'll get the scroll back because it's no longer in the game. If this does work though, I'm also glad that I also still have two relics with the Stone Enchant on them XD.

Comments

• StrongbooobStrongbooob
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    I was wondering the same with my explosive es lol..it's stuck on a heremon
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Yes it works, you just have to put it while enhancing and hope to fail. ^^'
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580

Couldn't I aslo take it to Dianann? She has an interface that uses the rune now.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Cloakshire wrote: »

Couldn't I aslo take it to Dianann? She has an interface that uses the rune now.

Scrolls below Rank 6-7 don't give scraps when failing, which would be just one, so not enough, anyway.

I haven't checked out the extraction rune on lower scrolls, but technically it would be possible, it won't matter if the scroll is undrop-able. I'm not sure if it gives lower ranked scrolls though, so if you need confirmation it should be about this.
    If you do get the rune and it doesn't work you'll probably find something else to use it on.