[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Getting back after long break + Lyn battleshade

ShadowHunterShadowHunter
Vindictus Rep: 310
in General Discussion
Last time I was in Vindictus was when Arisha came out, so some times ago.

I know the game have been somewhat heavily revamped and I was looking for some tips on getting back and getting to lvl 90 to make use of Lyn battleshde events rewards.

1) On my lvl 70 Lyn, whats the recommended way to get battleshade? Marketplace?
2) Optimum way of leveling up and getting to 90?
3) Anything else that can be recommended?

Comments

• SydysSydys
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    1) For the most part, all the equipment will be obtainable as drops or rewards while doing the story missions. I would suggest saving up your gold until level 90 is reached.

2) I personally go through all of Season 1 & 2 story missions to unlock Season 3 story and then unlock the 'Autumn Reed' mission and spend time doing that run over and over until I reach level 90.

3) Season 2 'Former Raid' battles, such as Ruler's Refugee (Lakoria), offer the Enchant Scrolls as drops and very nice Exp too. These can be run starting at level 70 however, you will only be able to complete 5 of them a day, 6 with VIP. VIP is available at the AP shop for 500 AP at about level 40-ish? (I'm not entirely sure about the specifics tbh). It's an obvious boost to Exp and AP and I personally think is worth it. At level 90, you'll be receiving a full set of +10 90 equipment to work with to get you started for S3 Raids.