[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Worse performance since update or just me?

2edgy4u2edgy4u
Vindictus Rep: 2,915
in Tech Support
Game took a good 2 minutes to load up (used to be 30 sec or so) and constant dropped frames in combat

Overall fps seems to be more unstable too but that happened sometimes anyway

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    2edgy4u
    2edgy4u said:

Game took a good 2 minutes to load up (used to be 30 sec or so) and constant dropped frames in combat

Overall fps seems to be more unstable too but that happened sometimes anyway
    I had that issue on KR as well. I had to disable some of the UI elements in the settings. Helps overall. The game overall runs fine until I stream but that's because the stream program itself is 10% and the game is around 50-70% depending. I would say if you know you don't get hit and do good in your raids then may as well not use the UI. The other thing you could do is overclock your CPU to 5GHz but lets be real here.....not worth it unless you know what to do and if you know your CPU won the silicon lottery.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I always freeze for a moment during the zoom in on my chars on the boats whether solo or in party. Never happened before the update. Other small issues have started happening as well.
    TheGreatCreidne
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Prototypemind

I always freeze for a moment during the zoom in on my chars on the boats whether solo or in party. Never happened before the update. Other small issues have started happening as well.
    Yeah that started with Ein Lacher. Only thing I noticed is that the game runs like **** if I don't enable multiprocessing while hosting, which is kind of sad given my PC's specs (new-gen i7/SSD/GTX 1080)
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    edited November 16, 2016
    well my problem just fixed itself once i got home, so it doesn't seem related to today's update
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    edited November 17, 2016
    Prototypemind

Thank you for confirming that it wasn't just me!