[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

More hair colors (poll inside)

NymphxoNymphxo
Vindictus Rep: 730
in General Discussion
Hello!

Nymphxo here, I just wanted to make a poll about having more options for hair color ingame (: that teal we had a few years ago was one of my favorites. I kinda wish we had more vivid permanent colors like bright colors. Hot pink, deep purple, orange, bright red, lavender ,etc. All the current colors are kinda dull in my opinion. We are already colorful ingame and i wish our hair could match .

Anyways, if you guys want more hair colors too, would you want more preset colors or allow the color slider (like how we can use the slider to color Miris mermaid hair) or if you dont think we should have more colors.

Thank you!have a lovely day xoxo
  1. Should we get more custom hair colors??13 votes
    1. Yes! Preset vivid hair colors would be nice
       46% (6 votes)
    2. Yes! Color slider would be fine!
       46% (6 votes)
    3. No, i dont want more
       8% (1 vote)

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited March 23, 2018
    pastel-colors.jpg
    4cvdCpA.png
    new-hair-colors.jpg7165f66703837a3f6250fe7ba586c1fe.png

The last time Nexon gave us these hair colors (especially red) was in 2013-14... we are 4 years overdue and still waiting... but since we have no CM i think our requests are falling on deaf ears.

Also, can we get a sale on besides just bright green skin (because of st. pat's day)? How about giving us white, red, blue skin etc....? Most of us would rather have those colors than green. Anyway, its a request, but again, probably no one is listening to us on these forums at Nexon.
    Nymphxo
  • NymphxoNymphxo
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Agreed,but its more just wishful thinking now.the bottom 2 colors were my favorites :c
  • KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited March 23, 2018
    The recent update for KR included some new hair/inner color to the avatar shop;

ScreenShot_20180322141740.png
    ScreenShot_20180322141747.png

And finally a coupon to change the color of permanent hair and inner!
    ScreenShot_20180322141437.png
    NymphxoKaila
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited March 23, 2018
    ScreenShot_20180322141437.png

Does this coupon allow you to make ANY color you want on hair? Like choosing from a pixel gradient?
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    Does this coupon allow you to make ANY color you want on hair? Like choosing from a pixel gradient?

As far as I am concerned that when I found this announcement, it didn't state any of the sort. If I would guess, it just takes you directly to the avatar shop and lets you choose from the selection of colors available.

To add on to that post, I believe this is one of the Spring Edition hair colors:
    20180321141835986.jpg

KVJODsK.png

LoLoBootyclickhere
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Still isn't enough 4l0OQJl.png I want 255 255 0 color hair
    dPpUidk.gif