[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Spring in Colhen Event Clarification

vgfan100vgfan100
Vindictus Rep: 2,085
edited March 21, 2018 in General Discussion
The website says "Only Season 3 battles/raids," but the Strange Traveler says "You can find Bright Water in just about any battle." Just to be clear, Bright Water drops in ANY battle. Ignore what the Event page says. B)
  1. Was that helpful?19 votes
    1. Yes
       89% (17 votes)
    2. No
       11% (2 votes)

Comments

• PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    Yeah, I was a little worried at first since I don't have any characters to S3 yet, but even my newbie Lynn is getting them -- one per battle completion.

I would personally like clarification on how participation in the event is handled. In past events, were the event rewards (title, flower crown, etc.) per character, or what? I assume there's no minimum number of Bright Water I have to get, and I just have to turn in one per character at minimum?
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    I would personally like clarification on how participation in the event is handled. In past events, were the event rewards (title, flower crown, etc.) per character, or what? I assume there's no minimum number of Bright Water I have to get, and I just have to turn in one per character at minimum?

According to the website (again, I'm not sure if this is correct), it says "When the tree blooms, participating players will receive the Under the Cherry Tree Title and Flower Crown head gear." I will assume that Nexon means "characters" because it doesn't make sense to reward characters that didn't participate in the event. Then again, if I'm wrong and all characters are rewarded, then it will be a pleasant surprise. :)

I wish there was a way to see the progress we are making with this event. Incineration gets a bar that shows when it is about to explode, but not the tree? How much Bright Water does the tree need to bloom?

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I assume it means that any character(s) on the account that have turned in the quest item will be considered as "participated" and will receive the rewards. So, if each of your characters turned in the quest, they'll each get the rewards.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    edited March 23, 2018
    I kinda get the feeling that the reward is only a once per account thing. I took the quest with one of my chars and on all the other ones I can just hand over the Water without talking to the traveler first, as if it's an account quest.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Karijuna wrote: »
    I kinda get the feeling that the reward is only a once per account thing. I took the quest with one of my chars and on all the other ones I can just hand over the Water without talking to the traveler first, as if it's an account quest.

Same here. This worries me. Other events had weird quirks about them, like that Abracadabra one where you could get the title item on every character if you put in the time, but you couldn't actually use the title item after your first character gets it.