[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cant learn battleshade mastery

NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
Vindictus Rep: 1,385
edited March 21, 2018 in General Discussion
After talking with various people the only ones that seem to have the same problem are the ones that are still on s3 episode 1, because marrec was gone, but as you can see, i completed all quests available at the moment, yet, it still says marrec isnt there for some reason. no one else that i know had the same problem. I even checked all other towns, cant find him elsewhere. Am i alone on this or anyone else with the same problem?

2018_03_22_0000.jpg
2018_03_22_0001.jpg

Comments

• PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    I haven't reached S3 yet, but usually when this happens it's because that NPC is temporarily gone due to some situation in the story. You might have to progress the main storyline until Marrec comes back.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    I haven't reached S3 yet, but usually when this happens it's because that NPC is temporarily gone due to some situation in the story. You might have to progress the main storyline until Marrec comes back.

Yes, i know about that, but as i stated, my problem is, ive done EVERY single quest possible on this game, so i cant progress any further.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited March 22, 2018
    Marrec is dead. You'll need to complete Main Quest Story leading up to Season 3 Chapter 1 EP 4 (Lugh) to bring him back to the land of the living so that you could learn Battleshade Mastery.

Tick View Main Stories in Story Menu.
    edited March 22, 2018
    Marrec is dead. You'll need to complete Main Quest Story leading up to Season 3 Chapter 1 EP 4 (Lugh) to bring him back to the land of the living so that you could learn Battleshade Mastery.

do i have to say again that i completed up to aes sidhe episode? +haha

whatever, guess ill have to wait until suport answers or a new episode comes out
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275

do i have to say again that i completed up to aes sidhe episode? +haha

whatever, guess ill have to wait until suport answers or a new episode comes out

Can you post a screenshot of your story window with View Main Stories checked.
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Can you post a screenshot of your story window with View Main Stories checked.

There ya go

2018_03_22_0002.jpg
    2018_03_22_0003.jpg

As you can see when i untick the battleshade quest it even says no stories of intrest at the moment.
    Still couldnt find any lynn with the same problem, weird.