[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

DEVS sttill not Fixing BASIC HAMMER problems.

LyfialLyfial
Vindictus Rep: 810
in Fiona
Hammer should also be able to cancel Deflected Stigma Hammer animation with : SP:
Shield Bash Heavy_Stander_%28Skill%29.png?version=e64a876766116231ff0aa5ae5b86d707 And like Swords should start from 3rd attack after using it.

AND
SP: Focal Point SP_Prinkle_Camellia_%28Skill%29.png?version=2adc0ad7884476fa76a182e308c7b921

Its idiotic that Sword can do it, and Hammer cant. We use same spells, and hammers get less effect of the SAME freaking spell ? Are you **** kidding us ?

Comments

• AkoszAkosz
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    This will never happens if you want to do the same moves as sword play sword and stop being a crybaby
  • LyfialLyfial
    edited March 18, 2018
    I hate sword animations. Shield, and Sword and she uses a **** KICK with a boot. I play hammer for 5 years now. Even tho I mastered sword first. And the transition was always bad. Simply you got the SAME kit with less potential. That's it. Its **** sad.

But I am still fighting , maybe some day we will see this change.
  • AkoszAkosz
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited March 19, 2018
    Yeah sure you love hammer but you cry everyday for something that will never happen because they're not dumb enough to make 2times the same weapon in game and if you play hammer since all that time you should be able to have the same dps output as sword right now so stop crying
  • LyfialLyfial
    Sword fiona will always have higher DPS output, end of story. You must be retarded fucktard to have lower Dps with sword on any boss. But guess what I dont give a damn about DPS, I care only about gameplay expirience, and how fluid and responsive the class is. That's all.

There are lots of people who dont play class because of DPS numbers, you dumb **** kiddo. If i cared about DPS I would play Sylas or Scythe.