[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild Storage holding gold hostage?

NoburoNoburo
Vindictus Rep: 2,940
edited March 13, 2018 in General Discussion
Anyone know what's goin on here or how to fix?
RtO3WfM.png

The gold is definitely still in there, it just seems to be locking us out of around half of the gold we put into it, and no one has access to it even though the first transaction was 4 days ago. It can't be a daily withdrawal limit thing, it's been 4 days and we have the withdrawal limit set to the max and tried setting it to arbitrary numbers like 2m, 10m, 1b.

Comments

• StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Happened in my guild to. I remember guild leader said he found some fix for that, he changed the withdraw cap to a SMALL number only then he could withdraw MORE gold.
    Nexon logic op
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited March 13, 2018
    Have you tried setting the withdraw limit to 0 or 1?
    2.5 m is the limit for withdrawing gold per char everyday.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    setting limit to 0 worked for me...go figure >.>
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    dont mess with guild storage gold, its really unfinished buggy thing still after all these years. i dont know why these devs dont fix it
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited March 13, 2018
    Maybe they know we're trying to evade the CoD tax with it, lmao.

We'll try the 0 thing when our guildmaster's on later, thanks.

edit: It worked!
    StormCrusherBabyDani
  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    The guild gold withdrawal limit is not the limit on how much a person can withdraw from storage. The max withdrawal limit for each character is fixed at 2.5mil per day. The withdrawal limit in the guild options is simply 'how much gold must be in the guild storage before people can withdraw from it'. So if you set this limit to 10mil then since the guild storage capacity is 10mil, no gold can be withdrawn from it. If you set the limit to 9mil, and there is 10mil in the storage, you can withdraw up to1mil. If there is 8mil in the storage but the limit is 9mil; then no gold can be withdrawn (until the current gold goes above 9mil). So setting this limit to 0 means you can withdraw gold from the storage without any limitations.
    StormCrusherWilkoNoburoBabyDaniclickhere
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    kosc wrote: »
    The guild gold withdrawal limit is not the limit on how much a person can withdraw from storage. The max withdrawal limit for each character is fixed at 2.5mil per day. The withdrawal limit in the guild options is simply 'how much gold must be in the guild storage before people can withdraw from it'. So if you set this limit to 10mil then since the guild storage capacity is 10mil, no gold can be withdrawn from it. If you set the limit to 9mil, and there is 10mil in the storage, you can withdraw up to1mil. If there is 8mil in the storage but the limit is 9mil; then no gold can be withdrawn (until the current gold goes above 9mil). So setting this limit to 0 means you can withdraw gold from the storage without any limitations.

That's absurdly unintuitive. Despite having access to guild storage for several years, I never would've figured it out without someone telling me. Thanks.