[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Outfit Transfer Idea

SaphreeSaphree
Vindictus Rep: 2,280
in Suggestions and Feedback
Okay so, I personally have put outfits on characters I don't enjoy and they can be annoying to attempt getting a 2nd time for a character you may like a lot. This can also be harder to do because you may have to wait for a new gacha or sales event to come around. So why not create an NX item that you could use to box up your outfit into an airtight version? Seeing as this would most likely be used on premium outfits it could go for about 30k-40K NX? Just something I thought of and would personally invest in to move around outfits I enjoy and there wouldn't be a major loss of money for Nexon either.
EiriProR2D2cyborax
  1. Should this or a different version of this be added?35 votes
    1. Yes, lemme move mah outfits
       89% (31 votes)
    2. Can't Decide
       0% (0 votes)
    3. No, deal with it nerds
       11% (4 votes)

Comments

• EiriEiri
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Make this happen
    Saphree
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Useful feature? Nah, have some inners that nobody uses instead
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I'd Pay 5$ to move around some outfitters
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Also let's us re-dye inner and tattoo
    PhoebeHalliwelSaphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    ARE YOU LISTENING NEXON
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited March 12, 2018
    Blade and Soul has an outfit delivery stamp feature. Nexon could make something similar.
    dyFkSnw.png
    It would have to be per outfit piece because once an outfit box has been opened, there are 5 pieces total (sometimes, but also depends on the outfit because some have only 3-4 parts) : Head, Chest, Pants, Gloves, and Boots.
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Blade and Soul has an outfit delivery stamp feature. Nexon could make something similar.
    dyFkSnw.png
    It would have to be per outfit piece because once an outfit box has been opened, there are 5 pieces total (sometimes, but also depends on the outfit because some have only 3-4 parts) : Head, Chest, Pants, Gloves, and Boots.

in that case it could in theory work on tails and back slot items too :)