[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Thoughts on Miri's 2nd Weapon?

Comments

• JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    edited March 9, 2018
    Well considering only one 2nd weapon of the 3 was good i dont even want to think about another 2nd weapon. DevCAT's Creativity is shot tbh...

If the second weapons you are talking about are teide, blute, and whip we kind of asked for the whip lol. By we I am not referring to me :) But I don’t disagree.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited May 22, 2018
    Arishante wrote: »
    Jeyem wrote: »
    A spell that self destructs the class, alongside Delia, Lynn, Sylas and Arisha.

Easier to self-destruct yourself, unlike the classes you will not be missed.

asdf
  • JeyemJeyem
    edited May 22, 2018
    A spell that self destructs the class, alongside Delia, Lynn, Sylas and Arisha.

Easier to self-destruct yourself, unlike the classes you will not be missed.

this sounds like a comment you'd hear in an emo fight

qwerty
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    edited March 10, 2018
    @Jeyem Put those tampons to good use, you're bleeding insecurity from all orifices. There have been a fair number of trolls around but by far you have the weakest English command. And i fear it's first language for you.
  • JeyemJeyem
    edited May 22, 2018
    @Jeyem Put those tampons to good use, you're bleeding insecurity from all orifices. There have been a fair number of trolls around but by far you have the weakest English command. And i fear it's first language for you.

• ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280

Why dont you tell us how you really feel. Why you keep replying. Why so triggered. Why you hang onto me like a magnet. Maybe its <3 maybe its maybeline

I only replied to you twice and you're already ingratiated with yourself... you're just thrash littering the forum. Even the sub forums of the classes you consider obsolete, so desperate to get some reaction. You put hearts and try to sound chipper but look how sad you are, overreacting to someone finally giving you that attention you seek.
  • LunettaLunetta
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    edited March 10, 2018
    Need a gunslinger girl.
  • JeyemJeyem
    edited May 22, 2018

Why dont you tell us how you really feel. Why you keep replying. Why so triggered. Why you hang onto me like a magnet. Maybe its <3 maybe its maybeline

I only replied to you twice and you're already ingratiated with yourself... you're just thrash littering the forum. Even the sub forums of the classes you consider obsolete, so desperate to get some reaction. You put hearts and try to sound chipper but look how sad you are, overreacting to someone finally giving you that attention you seek.

+love
  • JeyemJeyem
    Who caress 11/10 alpha Male reveal in August. Like this comment for v-bucks
  • DyIanDyIan
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Well considering only one 2nd weapon of the 3 was good i dont even want to think about another 2nd weapon. DevCAT's Creativity is shot tbh...

I'm curious... what is considered the only good new second weapon?
  • LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    As long as it becomes easy mode I would enjoy it.
  • BLudamidaBLudamida
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    Considiring miri 2nd wep when the game is on the deathbed surviving off life support, omegalul