[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Is it impossible to get this month's mission?

hysxmhysxm
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
To get this premium enhancement rune, we need to finish 8 weekly missions, it will be refreshed in 44 hours. This is from last week's update, so I finished 4 weekly missions.

gjz9TDj.jpg

Today the weekly missions just refreshed, I just need to finish 4 more weekly missions. However the first weekly mission seems to be impossible to finish in 44 hours. (Everyday there are at most 3 daily missions, it's impossible to finish 7 more daily missions in 44 hours)

hxpaVRh.jpg

Comments

• YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited February 28, 2018
    Yeah impossible.

Can't do the 10 Daily Mission and can't purchase 9 boxes in 2 days. Shining secret boxes do not count.

EDIT: Monthly mission, daily mission, cat box purchase reset at different times.... so you can buy 9 in 2 and a bit days.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited February 27, 2018
    I think it would be doable on mine except for the daily needing 1 more? But I wouldn't be able to work, and would have to grind dailies like crazy.

Odd that I have 6/9 Secret boxes while you have 3/9.

Note, I haven't bothered to AFK for the 10k item, but it could have been done.

LzEi79E.png
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    :'(
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    edited February 28, 2018
    Weekly Mission started 3 days before Monthly gets reset, so we could buy 9 kitty boxes , but we will end up with 9/10 daily missions and we won't be able to get the rune.

C7GWUa2.png

lKdXjis.png

fcIulKF.png
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    They knew its impossible to finish thats why they puted there +11 rune
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Weekly yes, Monthly no, since play time is 10000 minutes. even if you had stayed logged in the whole time you will only make up to 8000 minutes.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    it seems they extended monthly by 24 hours. Yay for the rune :>
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Just drop a couple of k on gachas, no reason to stare at the counters