[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

GM are being distant now a days

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
edited March 11, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
It is me or GM do not appear anymore. No more streaming of new content, see none of them in game. I am sure they have their jobs and real lives but it would be nice if some one could be online helping around chatting and discussing things, try to liven thing up. Do they reply in the forums anymore?

How about an idea of a player GM, would kinda stays in town to listen to players , host some GM event or even drops soaps but does not have the power to ban or get GM gear? I had some one asked me if there was a way to craft pirate gear and told him only people with tailoring skill near max can do it. Maybe GM service to craft some people gear
StormCrusher

Comments

• StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    I agree, feels like people write posts and complaints for the air to read, like the game keeps getting updated cuz some random player copy the updates from korean server as volunteering thing. Last time i saw gm intervene in forum was to ban some stupid post, and i don't even remeber when i saw a GM in game.
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    edited March 9, 2018
    There's been stuff going on in Nexon America that you can find with a search. They're probably still in process of restructuring and recovering from it. Would've been great if there was an announcement though so that there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.
    EiriPixelPantsu
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    Not enough park benches, GM's went Rogue :p
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Sad to see the streams are MIA.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Future is now. Robots have taken over. Its all an automated process.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    iMini wrote: »
    There's been stuff going on in Nexon America that you can find with a search. They're probably still in process of restructuring and recovering from it. Would've been great if there was an announcement though so that there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

They literally made zero announcement about Dragon's Next being acquired ahead of time in any way, the GMs simply went silent on the forums until the new publisher already had their forums up. They ignored every single request for players for a heads up about what was going on. If they didn't speak up for something that significant I doubt they care to speak to what's up with Vindi losing a few staff members. They're definitely a company that closes ranks and disregards players as anything other than a source of revenue wherever possible.

They even either dumped all their volunteer mods, or lost them all in a very short period of time and have yet to replace them. Nexon NA definitely doesn't care too much about keeping the players informed, nor does NCWest, nor does BlueHole--which is tangentially connected now, since Nexon runs TERA over in KR. Add Kakow/DAUM to that list as well. NA/EU are treated like garbage, but there's no reason for that to change as their employees keep toeing the line until their fired and the whales keep on whaling until the games are shut down.
    ZeroheartIcygoddess