[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Arisha Second Weapon

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Rep: 8,530
in Arisha
I'm pretty sure there was a relatively reasonable length thread for this, but as Hurk got what many thought would be Ari's second weapon because of the concept art, thought I'd start this up. I'd love to see some kind of Light/Mana Whip. The movements could be pretty intricate/acrobatic, it would give the play style a bit more range than some of the other weapons while perhaps requiring stacks similar to other chars to really do max damage on smashes/with SP moves, and it just seems like it would be fun. I always enjoyed the whip on Castlevania games, so I wouldn't mind a return.

Odds are that KR will never get a whiff of anything that we post, but what kind of second weapon would you like to see for Ari?
TabbedNerita

Comments

• TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited December 22, 2016
    Give her a Rapier, then Delia can get a Lance. Actually Rapier would fit Delia and Lynn too, but I have to make a choice :D
    TheBlueJelly
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Gloves and leg guards.
    She becomes a magically enhanced fist fighter. D:
    Dusean17TyphoonLee
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Give Arisha a lance like Neamhain's so that she can summon her own Gate of Babylon. ;D
  • CriminyCriminy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,225
    Whatever it is, I hope they spend more time on it so it isn't as buggy and rng as spellsword is. At this point, I think Arisha is the worst designed character in the game. Maybe worst designed isn't the right way to say it... worst executed.

Wasn't there some early concept art of her with a rifle?
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    A Kusarigama would be cool, but similar to Vella's Chains. Like the idea of the Mana Whip!
    Nakrast
  • KradnessKradness
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    Whipblade sounds pretty cool in my opinion
    Nakrast
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    A whip doesn't really fit Arisha imo, especially if you're trying to incorporate flips and stuff into the combos, it sounds like something Lynn would use. I could maybe see something like a lance or a rapier, but both of those weapons seem more regal, and would be more fitting for Delia.

I think twin pistols, or some sort of musket, would work best for her playstyle. Musket more than the pistols probably, because the pistols would better suit Sylas.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Eh, no flips, just being dexterous with the weapon. If you watch anything that features someone who's adept with a whip or descriptions in books of those who use them you'll get what I mean.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    All these ideas are great, but not like our opinion matters to DevCAT. I mean, look at Hurk's 2nd weapon. I'm not hating on it because I haven't played it yet, but it looks and feels so underwhelming. Let us hope the same does NOT happen to Arisha's 2nd wep.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Thus was the prophecy fulfilled
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Arisha has boobs, devs love boobs, devs will fix. (Fix her boobs)
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Fitting that a trash class gets a trash weapon. Such an afterthought anyway, just move onto more important content.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Jeyem wrote: »
    Fitting that a trash class gets a trash weapon. Such an afterthought anyway, just move onto more important content.

This mad salt lol.
  • ThoshaThosha
    Vindictus Rep: 580

You're welcome :D