[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

drop rates, what's wrong with them?

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
edited March 6, 2018 in General Discussion
Is it just me or has the amount of drops been dramatically reduced? like i said, i could be having bad luck but the wife also hasn't recieved much either.
in the past few months, i have not recieved 1 single scroll and i have had around 3 oranges in total.
Most of the money these days have been from dismantleing and leveling new characters up.
Is this normal for NA for hte drop rate to be so low? Eu was pretty good for drop rates.

1. Has the drop rate changed or is this NA drop rate?25 votes
    1. NA Drop rate always like this
       56% (14 votes)
    2. Everyone has changed.
       44% (11 votes)

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Sadly rng is rng, just like infusing like to get an +2 crit infusion on a non crit base accessory it is 0.3%, a person may get it in the first try or others after 500
  • BownerBowner
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Sadly rng is rng, just like infusing like to get an +2 crit infusion on a non crit base accessory it is 0.3%, a person may get it in the first try or others after 500
    yeah but the rng rates can be altered by nexon at anytime they want.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited March 6, 2018
    I don't mean to sound rude but it isn't possible to check if nexon changed the rates of the drops it's all speculation
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    What raids do you do per day and how many? Rushing all of S3 per day usually yields an ES every 2-3 days on average. Going dry to me is just having bad luck on which scrolls you get. Sometimes you get The Dead ES, other days it's just an Exped.

I've had days where I've profited 100m+ from raids, and other times I've gone a week without getting an ES at all. If you're going 3 months with 3 total OJ's, it sounds like you just aren't doing very many raids per day.

Special battles can also be good money, especially with this event currently running. Being able to do 10 battles per reset, I've been getting an average of one OJ every other day or so.
  • MmmBaconMmmBacon
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    i do around 2-3 sets a day and to me it seems like the rates are the same. u probably just getting bad rng
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    You are still getting more drops than me ^.^
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Last time i got a scroll was a memorable like a month ago +cold
    but i do get orange drop at least once a week (most of the time trash but sometimes worth here and there)
    Idk seems pretty normal
  • GricielGriciel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Well this game gives you like periods of luck and periods which make you want to quit. Apparently you are having the latter one, and so do I.
    Before the maintenance last Thursday, I got 1 Scattered Essence Box per day, not counting scrolls from other Raids or even the Enchant Pouch. However, After the maint, I haven't got any, which has been happing for almost a week...
  • LegendarmaLegendarma
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    The drop rate on a particular items does drop. Because they've put alot of crappy items to mess up the loot table thus reducing the %. Crappy items would be temporal box key,ergs,magic powder and so on.
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Griciel wrote: »
    Well this game gives you like periods of luck and periods which make you want to quit. Apparently you are having the latter one, and so do I.
    Before the maintenance last Thursday, I got 1 Scattered Essence Box per day, not counting scrolls from other Raids or even the Enchant Pouch. However, After the maint, I haven't got any, which has been happing for almost a week...

Makes you wanna leave cuz you no longer get 1 box per day? Dude.. I get something 1 per week. Leaving the game cuz loot common..
  • BownerBowner
    Effect wrote: »
    What raids do you do per day and how many? Rushing all of S3 per day usually yields an ES every 2-3 days on average. Going dry to me is just having bad luck on which scrolls you get. Sometimes you get The Dead ES, other days it's just an Exped.

I've had days where I've profited 100m+ from raids, and other times I've gone a week without getting an ES at all. If you're going 3 months with 3 total OJ's, it sounds like you just aren't doing very many raids per day.

Special battles can also be good money, especially with this event currently running. Being able to do 10 battles per reset, I've been getting an average of one OJ every other day or so.

hey, i do 1 set of s3 raids per day and i do double on weekends and i have cadet and vip always. i dont do hero mode s3 raids though. same goes for the wife.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    I dropped tons of stuff yesterday. I guess its your personal rates that got reduced. o:)
  • BunkyzBunkyz
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Honestly it's RNG, if life hates you, you may not get drops in years.

I usually play with VIP+Badge+Luck offering+ Campfire guild and i get around 3-5 Rank under7 scrolls every week.
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    RNG and there's more junk added to loot tables now.
    Even with vip+cadet badge and a luk bless I ALWAYS get junk
    Bowner
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    I know everyone has a different way to play the game but for me the key to make money are those maps where you make money from the junk. For example each item that you can dismantle from Enzo yields 40-50k, which you can stack to hundreds before dropping a single ES from a raid. Another would be donegal dailies, where even normal monsters and trees can drop high-profit junk. I did this for years, back in the days my maps were CiF, gauntlets and later muir, and never ran out of money. If you hate RNG, evade it.
  • BownerBowner
    Nokaubure wrote: »
    I know everyone has a different way to play the game but for me the key to make money are those maps where you make money from the junk. For example each item that you can dismantle from Enzo yields 40-50k, which you can stack to hundreds before dropping a single ES from a raid. Another would be donegal dailies, where even normal monsters and trees can drop high-profit junk. I did this for years, back in the days my maps were CiF, gauntlets and later muir, and never ran out of money. If you hate RNG, evade it.

thats just it. you can either farm the crap out of s2 raids and dismantle or try your luck and get quick gold. sometimes it just pays to be random and hope for the best lol
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Everything