[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Invisible Event..?

Comments

• RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    None of them have been, I'm sure this won't be different. NA gets the table scraps, and now anyone who wants them has to be on 30 mins a day to prep for Blute. Eff that.

Yeah, like who the hell plays a game for 30 min a day lol.

• ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    None of them have been, I'm sure this won't be different. NA gets the table scraps, and now anyone who wants them has to be on 30 mins a day to prep for Blute. Eff that.

Playing for 15 days in such a short time would feel like i'm getting back in the game. An unenhanceable weapon is definitely not worth it, to see guild and friendlist MIA every day of it, not much to do with my Lynn but afk either. If you're active and don't plan to get past +10 with blute it's decent, sure.
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Its been 3 days since the event went live and still no info about it on the site.
    23a.gif

StormCrusherLonelySoulNoburoDokkun
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Dead class anyway, wait till Arkana for ppl to care
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited March 10, 2018

Suddenly making it a requirement to be online 30 mins a day for what has been part of a free registration package for every major release up to this point is clearly just a push to try and help their dwindling numbers. If you really think 30 mins a day for the worst booster package to date is worthwhile feel free to have at it. I'd rather spend that time playing games that are rewarding the time spent in game, not trying to pull a stunt to boost login numbers because there's nothing worthwhile going on with the title right now.