[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

East Server giveaway

Comments

• VeneratorVenerator
    Vindictus Rep: 2,635
  • AntwanAntwan
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    hope everythings going well my dude
  • LegendarmaLegendarma
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Sad that you leave man,have a good luck!

ign:legendarma
  • CrispyCookieCrispyCookie
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    GL everyone

IGN: FinalLynnn
  • troydoggo95troydoggo95
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "dictus vin" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am rank 2 silus.
  • BreastGrillBreastGrill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    I've been playing since December 2014 so I'm kind of an experienced player... and from all these years playing this game I realized that there are a few characters that are in need of buffs as soon as possible, right now I'm a Chainblade Vella and I have a +15 90 with all stats capped, 23k / 75+ speed / 90 balance / 142 crit / Additional damage 4400

I feel like I'm very experienced at the game but sadly, that experience can easily be beaten by "OP" characters, such as Sword Lann, Lynn (85 speed+), Fiona (both hammer and LS if 80 speed+), Delia 60 speed+, Sylas 75 speed+, and the one I hate the most... XGun Kai with literally ANY stats could beat you cuz he requires no skills whatsoever and his damage is just ridiculous.

I believe it's really unfair classes that requires lots of skill like Chainblade Vella (a character that even if you play perfectly you're head to head against any of the "OP" characters that I mentioned before )

I've played Chainblade Vella for a while so I believe I know what I'm saying... because right now I'm sick and tired of getting beaten by L*nns with 3400 AD against my 4400 AD.

Also you guys need to lower Fiona's LS damage a little bit, right now she's the one of the characters that deals insane amount of damage but requires no skill at all, I saw a video of a Fiona a few weeks ago... "Anner" or something that solo'd neamhain with only 4300 AD, which would be impossible for regular classes like Hurk, I tried with 4500 AD and barely made it to 5th bar... if you're gonna make Fiona that OP ATLEAST....make her hard to play, thank you.
    AnnerMochiSweet
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    I am getting $100 to $130 every hour by chipping away at Facebook. I was jobless 2 years prior. However, now I have a truly great job with which I make my own particular pay that is sufficient for me to meet my expenses. I am truly grateful to God and my manager. On the off chance that you need to make your life simple with this compensation like mine, click the connection underneath to check my point of interests..✔✔✔
    HERE>►► http://www.joinbaka.com
    MochiSweet
  • DixitDixit
    Vindictus Rep: 1,435
    Well, participating does not cost anything. :)
    IGN: Klexi
  • Jarometcat17Jarometcat17
    Strawberry short cake its short and sweet like you said in your message ;)
  • Jarometcat17Jarometcat17
    P.S. my game name is pokeherhiney .
  • LexisLexisLexisLexis
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    The merge is killing us?
    Meow
    Im just Gagh
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    I've been playing since December 2014 so I'm kind of an experienced player... and from all these years playing this game I realized that there are a few characters that are in need of buffs as soon as possible, right now I'm a Chainblade Vella and I have a +15 90 with all stats capped, 23k / 75+ speed / 90 balance / 142 crit / Additional damage 4400

I feel like I'm very experienced at the game but sadly, that experience can easily be beaten by "OP" characters, such as Sword Lann, Lynn (85 speed+), Fiona (both hammer and LS if 80 speed+), Delia 60 speed+, Sylas 75 speed+, and the one I hate the most... XGun Kai with literally ANY stats could beat you cuz he requires no skills whatsoever and his damage is just ridiculous.

I believe it's really unfair classes that requires lots of skill like Chainblade Vella (a character that even if you play perfectly you're head to head against any of the "OP" characters that I mentioned before )

I've played Chainblade Vella for a while so I believe I know what I'm saying... because right now I'm sick and tired of getting beaten by L*nns with 3400 AD against my 4400 AD.

Also you guys need to lower Fiona's LS damage a little bit, right now she's the one of the characters that deals insane amount of damage but requires no skill at all, I saw a video of a Fiona a few weeks ago... "Anner" or something that solo'd neamhain with only 4300 AD, which would be impossible for regular classes like Hurk, I tried with 4500 AD and barely made it to 5th bar... if you're gonna make Fiona that OP ATLEAST....make her hard to play, thank you.

YOU SLAY ME.

Gl everyone.
  • eLcHaringoseeeeeLcHaringoseeee
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    NANIII?????????????????????????????????????????????
    GL Everyone
    IGN: FinalLynnn
  • eLcHaringoseeeeeLcHaringoseeee
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    i forgot to put my nickname

LUDMILAH
  • TanryokuTanryoku
    Vindictus Rep: 800