[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Invisible Event..?

XxLeBlancxXXxLeBlancxX
Vindictus Rep: 430
edited March 7, 2018 in General Discussion
According to the update notes there would be a new event involving a "special item" that would be released in the near future, but I don't see anything referring to an event in game? Any idea?

________

EDIT
Had to restart my comp for some reason to make the nexon launcher patch, but I do see it now. Battleblute is on its way! +best

Comments

• KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    There is now an attendance event for coupons running, in preparation for Lynn's second weapon.
    YeahYea1EmerthystSlothPrincess
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    The event is still kind of invisible. Like, forgot-to-post-the-event-page-again invisible. Unless they just didnt make one at all and the attendance event is and its UI is all we get.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    You only get 21 tickets out of that event calendar and they're character bound. I can see people getting them accidentally on the wrong character(s).
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Wilko wrote: »
    You only get 21 tickets out of that event calendar and they're character bound. I can see people getting them accidentally on the wrong character(s).

I guess we should be redeeming these on our lynns then?
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    Wilko wrote: »

I guess we should be redeeming these on our lynns then?

You can get them on other chars for the toy weapons
    PixelPantsuSir_Render
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    So from registering for a +10 90 for Hurk & Miri, as well as much better packages for Sylas, S3 release, etc., to having to be on 30 mins a day for 15 days for Lynn's? You can keep that mess.
    StormCrusherPixelPantsu
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    So from registering for a +10 90 for Hurk & Miri, as well as much better packages for Sylas, S3 release, etc., to having to be on 30 mins a day for 15 days for Lynn's? You can keep that mess.

Imagine if the battleshade in that destiny box wasn't a 3* full OJ battleshade? Just your standard +10 purple BS? Oh boy would all those Lynns be in for a rude surprise. >:)

I still have my level 90 character growth box on lynn. I can't wait to see if they add a battleshade to that box.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    I still have my level 90 character growth box on lynn. I can't wait to see if they add a battleshade to that box.

Worked for Hurk's teide, should work for Lynn.
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    edited March 8, 2018

Imagine if the battleshade in that destiny box wasn't a 3* full OJ battleshade? Just your standard +10 purple BS? Oh boy would all those Lynns be in for a rude surprise. >:)

Fun fact, we were supposed to get an enhanceable +11 90 and a 100% +12 stone, but Nexon NA happened
  • PanzerDamePanzerDame
    Vindictus Rep: 980
    edited March 8, 2018
    Battleshade Destiny Box actually can be mailed within same account. It's okay if your Lynn didn't get ticket, but you have to spend 30 minutes over 15 days on your character who have ticket.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Elyr wrote: »

Fun fact, we were supposed to get an enhanceable +11 90 and a 100% +12 stone, but Nexon NA happened

Yeah...Nowadays a +10 bound level 90 weapon is just a short term placeholder. Better off saving up your seals to get a +13 weapon from the seal shop. You can could do that right now and skip the placeholder weapon altogether.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited March 8, 2018
    I already have mats to make maxed insta +13 orange 90 when it comes out so just free stuff is free stuff

AvpExKS.png
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Didn't even notice this event, lets hope you don't need all 21 tickets because the event started yesterday
  • LonelySoulLonelySoul
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    I mean all Asia regions have a much better pre-blute/pre-battleshade event. If EU didnt merge under NA management, they would probably have a better event too ;) . NA also either forgot to post the promotion page for blute/battleshade along with the event page or just didnt make one. FeelsGoodMan
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280

So the +10 we get isn't enhanceable?
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Arishante wrote: »

Doubt it lul
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    uh oh lmao bad signs of low staff? cant even post the page? uh oh
    Sir_Render
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Arishante wrote: »

None of them have been, I'm sure this won't be different. NA gets the table scraps, and now anyone who wants them has to be on 30 mins a day to prep for Blute. Eff that.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Puppyman wrote: »
    I already have mats to make maxed insta +13 orange 90 when it comes out so just free stuff is free stuff

AvpExKS.png

Other than stealing an inventory slot how useful is a bound, can't be enhanced, can't be dismantled, can't be incinerated item to you?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Puppyman wrote: »

AvpExKS.png

Other than stealing an inventory slot how useful is a bound, can't be enhanced, can't be dismantled, can't be incinerated item to you?

Antique aesthetic, object to look at and remember the times when blute first came out to NA and just how long it took to finally arrive and enjoy thoroughly