[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New INT-based class idea (kinda)

WitchHunterWitchHunter
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited March 6, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
So not entirely new but I think we need to take evie's alchemy and give it to a new character. It doesn't make sense to keep the alchemy with her when she never uses it and they refuse to buff it.

Comments

• StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    We need a druid
    SlothPrincess
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Buff staffie evies already! Increase the HP regain in corona and regen! Lessen our cool down on spells and time to cast heal again! Give me back my Raze conductor!

But i agree that the alchemy kit is practically worthless, The mana pistol get one shotted if it comes out, sticky trap does not work on raid bosses and the golem is impossible to summon without debris which are kinda gone. Why not let her create some buff potions or at least potion toss on everyone.
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Sylas 2nd going to be druid +yes
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    edited March 8, 2018
    Sylas druid?! Oh no...

I say make a new char who's a druid, give it staff as 1st wep, int based spells and animal transformations which converts INT to STR.

think how cool it is, you can trans into a spider and then all spider mobs becomes friendly, gets buffed and attack the enemy with you

On human form u got snaring attacks, heal over time and some avatar-like attacks (water, fire etc)

On animal form you get different smashes and dodges and your int converts to str
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Sylas will have a magic nunchucks.