[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cash or Balance.

LyfialLyfial
Vindictus Rep: 810
edited February 28, 2018 in General Discussion
Just a simple poll to see what the community thinks of the game state.
  1. What does the DEVCAT and NEXON care more about.31 votes
    1. Players and Balance of the game
       19% (6 votes)
    2. Cash Shop and milking $$$ from Players
       81% (25 votes)

Comments

• GricielGriciel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    This is a Free to Play game, and there must be some thing for Nexon to make money, so they can keep this game alive and make new contents for it.
    Furthermore, this game is not PVP-based, so why should you care about balance?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    They don't even care bout money, look at outfitters situation

AvpExKS.png
  • LyfialLyfial
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    edited February 28, 2018
    Griciel wrote: »
    This is a Free to Play game, and there must be some thing for Nexon to make money, so they can keep this game alive and make new contents for it.
    Furthermore, this game is not PVP-based, so why should you care about balance?

Not balance particulary. But rather the classes usefulness, and quality of life for players playing them. They do cash shop updates regularry, but class balances come one per year. We lost many players.. too many actually. If Vindictus invested in itself and made some huge change in any real direction, with big of marketing we would get 1000+ new players surely.
    Thats said, They should increase EXP gain from S1, and S2 and Increase difficulty by double at least, so people get same exp but feel the epic fight feature that is Vindictus's selling point.

We have a game that is marketed and known as badass action Hack and Slash tittle.... yet when people get into the game, they go around 3 shoting bosses... Spenging MORE TIME WATCHING LOAD SCREENS than they do actually playing the game.. which makes people quit even more than before. RAIDS were problem in old maps, and lack of EXP gain and Lvl up rewards. Not difficulty of normal battles. Those were just right.
    instead of **** up the whole content, they should've changed Raid battles to be 2x harder than normal ones instead of 5x and increase expirience gain from S1 and S2 battles, with the cutting of map lenght, that would be the winning combo. And not, Let people 1 shot everything till lvl 90...
    Rarely who will stay til lvl 90 like that. Even in dead times, me and my friends used to play the game, because it was challenging. Going into dungeon alone without people was challenging on its own. I've seen many people who quit it saying: "I tought it was challenge, but this is booring and repetitive".

No system improvements, or optimization, still uses stone-age engine, and its very buggy-laggy. Not the first time I've seen someone lvl 45-50 quitting saying, "takes me 3 mins to load and 2 mins to finish battle.. and than wait another 3 to load back in town.. "
    Which is sad expirience for someone who stopped playing some more hardware eating game to download and try vindictus, only to find out, that he has worse preformanses in it, than with his last played game.
    If this game want to see any improvements, and tell us players, Hey guys, we are here, we are not milking you before closing the project down or you are reduced to 10 people.. We wanna make this bigger.... Than this game has to run better, optimized, so that when new player starts the game, he can play it with enjoyment, and be overwhelmed with content and things to do, and not Loading Screens for that matter.
    Before someone says , you got wooden PC: I got GTX 1050 ti gaming 4gb on 8k mhz , 16gb ram and a solid processor. Yet I load for ages compared to other games.
    Reduce Vip to 3-5 euros monthly, so more people would buy it. perhaps even those who just started the game and wanna try it out. Its better than having much less people buying it.

Give some benefits to people who reach Golden God tittel in Ein Reich . Like you get fre VIP for whole month and +1 enhancement coupon. (under +15 only) And Each month the battle scores rest. (you keep the tittle) So when they achieve it again, they get the bonuses.
    So skilled players and solo pros have something to look forward to for their effort. Add few tittles too, Golden Balls , or smth. for people who repeat the feat 2-3 times.

-Implement Hero modes for all season battles, and make worthy rewards for older content.

There has to be something for new playesr, but also something for those who were here all this time. Lets not lie , this game, takes TOO LONG to fix bugs, to react to players problems, to do anything in general. Especially EU-NA. Also I doubt that developer even checks our forums and suggestions.

If you want us to recommend your game, to our friends, as hard as you would like us to, we have to feel as players and community, that you are trying to provide us the quality as hard as you can , as well. Plain and simple.
    In age of dying MMORPG-s people are turning around looking for games like these, and Vindictus is all dusty and toxic from all the bad expiriences that people shared with it. Called Bugdictus and similar. Its all for a reason, and a good one. Instead to get new players on regular basis, we are loosing them daily. And new ones dont stay nearly long enough to maintain the numbers.