[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Monthly Ticket Shop (Doesn't make sense)

RobertLiviaRobertLivia
Vindictus Rep: 2,905
in General Discussion
DxnmUxM.png

Am I missing something? Or those 3 items can be purchased only at 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. Yet the ticket says you can buy them max once per week.

The ticket cost seems exaggerated if we can only get 1 of those pink tickets per month. 1 year for a premium armor rune? Doesn't make sense, maybe a GM can answer and clarify maybe you made a mistake on those numbers? :/
StormCrusherPhoebeHalliwel

Comments

• ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    Are you, by chance, criticizing the generosity offered to us? My, what dark times we live in, not only they go out of their way to gift us something after such a long time we played, players aren't even happy!

Nah jk, have fun waiting a whole year for a shitty Armor Enhance Rune you'll most likely fail because Nexon can't into rewards
    Prettyy
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited February 25, 2018
    I assume it is RNG on what items the monthly rewards are, so maybe some months we will have chances to get 2-3 tickets. (Course that also means we could have months without tickets :-(

We likely will also eventually have events that give those tickets. (IE log in events, etc.)
    StormCrusherBabyDani
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    We will probably get more runes through events than through monthly missions. Temporal mission and vanguard system are player retention strategy gone wrong.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited February 25, 2018
    i dont think either of those are truly horrible. temporal you literally do nothing and get all rewards with low effort. Vanguard is okish it was designed with the limit of characters allowed for free in kr though here it just turns into character slot purchases for a minor buff.(which i dont like)

I dont know why nexon holds the value of runes so highly when they aren't 100%.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited February 25, 2018
    At least it's not 3 months/6 months/1 year for a rune fragement

the horror

But like not worth time investment, only as a random reward you get after you've long lost track of it
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    We will probably get more runes through events than through monthly missions. Temporal mission and vanguard system are player retention strategy gone wrong.

I agree.Permanent system with rewards you have to for over a long period of time has no place in this game.They should just hand out freebies every weekend.Heck,every day should be a giveaway day and while they're at it they might aswell rename this into CommunistDictus
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Just do some weeklies, aint nobody got time to afk in ch1 Colhen for 10k hours. Ignore the monthly ones