[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I need help to understand Partholon Vanguard

waspwasp
Vindictus Rep: 860
edited February 25, 2018 in General Discussion
I Got those odd mission I have tried a few without results.
Am I suppose to defeat a Golem in ruins of sanctity or hunt an Ogre in the perilous ruins??? :s
I would appreciate if someone help me a bit with those because I don't understand.
Thanks.

Comments

• KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    edited February 25, 2018
    If you ever played WoW in the last couple of years, it's basically exactly like the follower system with the mission board there.

If not, all of your max level characters can go on a mission, which happens passively while you can still do whatever you want. When the mission time is over, you can collect your rewards, which are Antiquity Points and Vanguard Exp. If you get a 'Grand Discovery' (chance of that happening is determined by the points and bar under the character slots) you additionally get a pouch. The higher your Vanguard level is, the better the Grand Discovery rewards. With the Antiquity points, you can purchase items in the shop that's present in the Vanguard UI (Toys, Titles and some other stuff).
    wasp
  • waspwasp
    thank you,for the quick reply .
    but, I still don't get it . I never played wow b4.
    why am I suppose to defeat a Golem in the perilous ruins or an Ogre in the ruins of sanctity? those usually are found in other regions. I tried to find The Golem in the ruins of sanctity but I don't see any there? I'm confused :s comfused enough to juste not bother with it...
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    The Partholon Quests are AFK missions. You don't need to look for the monsters yourself, you just assign your level 95 characters to one of these missions and wait until the time requested is over. Other than sending the characters and waiting for them, you don't have to do absolutely anything else.
    wasp
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    They are missions you send your max level(95) characters on, you do not actually have to do what those missions say with your character, you assign them to those mission by clicking their icons below and press start, after the time runs out you will get a reward. You can do this while afk or doing something else with your characters.

Maybe soon we will get a guide on the exact details including everything.
    wasp
  • waspwasp
    Ah its really comfusing. So I get one of my lvl 95 then juste click start the Vanguard mission then, I don't have to do anything and the mission will be done with when the timer end and all I have to do is nothing juste be afk??? Why? are those suppose to get done in the background without actually defeating a Golem or an Ogre juste get it start the vanguard and that all? It's really confusing. ill do juste that be afk and w8 to see what happen thank You verymuch for your time +best
    B)
  • waspwasp
    thanks you for the explanation, I juste need to get all my chatacters to lvl 95 so they can all go on a mission" in the background"
    thats Odd. i wish there was more to it than juste imaginary missions. ok ill level my lvl 90's to 95 so they are all active.

thank you both for the tips +best :)
  • waspwasp
    oups i mean all of you :p thank you.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    i juss wanna add, you don't have to afk, you can actually log out.. the mission timers will keep running.
    wasp
  • waspwasp
    Thank's
    One thing that I really appreciate is, when help is needed, everyone is really quick to give a helping hand.
    + Best Everyone ;) With all that now I'm better prepared to go and enjoy my time in the Game.
    <3 Thank you
    BabyDaniLeXicO
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Mobile companion app when +call