[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why Cant These 3 Items Be Enchanted?

WyldstormWyldstorm
Vindictus Rep: 1,230
edited February 7, 2018 in General Discussion
I bought & made some items for my Evie & when i went to enchant them, a$$hole (Brynn) said they cant be enchanted. I tried 2 or 3 different scrolls & he said the same for all. My question is...WHERE does it say they cant be enchanted & WHY cant they?
dUCgqlR.jpg

TI7VqfC.jpg
  1. If the items do not say anywhere that they cannot be enchanted, do you think i should be credited?10 votes
    1. Damn Right (yes)...
       50% (5 votes)
    2. Hell No (no)...
       50% (5 votes)

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited February 7, 2018
    maybe you dont have level required to enchant , here you got some guide it may help you http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10814/enchant
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    Madcobra wrote: »
    they dont have level required to enchant , here you got some guide it may help you http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10814/enchant

Level required to enchant? I dont know what level you mean & ty for the link. But it only mentioned level one time in the link & it said - "minimum of 50/52 level" What level are they/you reffering to? Ive enchanted other items with that char & her lvl is 40, & ive enchanted items with a lower level than those, so im sorry but im still confused :P I dont know what level is being referred to. If you dont mind could you explain it a bit more to me? :P

TI7VqfC.jpg
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    A couple questions:
    -What enchants are you trying to apply to them because they may have restrictions to which item your can apply them to.

-Are these the actual items with stats that you want to use? Because if not you can fuse these item's appearance to items that are already enchanted (though this could req fusion runes and unbind pots)

-Did you finish the quest Brynn's quest on this char? That allows you to access the feature

There may also just be restrictions om vanity items as well that im not sure of
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    i meant your character , already corrected myself , as you can read in link you need to have 50 lvl +
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    ya sometimes doesnt tell you the exact restrictions, so read carefully.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    WO5jEfi.png
    Many stuff level 0 (Doesn't exist level) aren't enchantable, Football Set and Sunglasses worked nice
    UlpMkkf.gif
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    lumix345 wrote: »
    A couple questions:
    -What enchants are you trying to apply to them because they may have restrictions to which item your can apply them to.

-Are these the actual items with stats that you want to use? Because if not you can fuse these item's appearance to items that are already enchanted (though this could req fusion runes and unbind pots)

-Did you finish the quest Brynn's quest on this char? That allows you to access the feature

There may also just be restrictions om vanity items as well that im not sure of

Sorry its taken me so long to respond, i lost internet for a bit. An heres the answers to your query's -

1 - The ES i tried to use were - Disciples, Master & Force. An the message i got from the game when i tried to enchant each one was the same for all 3, it was very specific & basically said "This item cannot be enchanted, please try checking the item for restrictions", which is one of the reasons i posted the question because i didnt see anything in the wording of any of the 3 items saying anything to that effect.

2 - An yes those are the exact items i tried to enchant. It wouldnt do much good to ask the question, but then use images of different items :P

3 - Also a yes, i did the quest for Brynn & i also have enchanted other items for her before on that character. (ive also found out not all the characters on the same account have to do Brynn's quest to be able to enchant. It seems as long as one char on the acct has done it, it will allow the others, reguardless of lvl, also enchant. I know this because alot of my chars on that acct & others who have not done the quest are able to enchant)

4 - And i think you are onto something with the "not able to enchant vanity items" comment. It looks like thats the only viable reason so far that explains why i wasnt able to. But it would have been very nice of Nexon to have stated that on the items in the first place...RKCkbmi.gif

TI7VqfC.jpg
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    Madcobra wrote: »
    maybe you dont have level required to enchant , here you got some guide it may help you http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/10814/enchant

Hi & Ty, but as i stated in the above response, you actually dont need to be lvl 50 as long as you have a char on the acct that has done Brynn's quest. Or at least thats the only reason i can come up with as to why my chars under lvl 50 can enchant & also enhance.

TI7VqfC.jpg
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    WO5jEfi.png
    Many stuff level 0 (Doesn't exist level) aren't enchantable, Football Set and Sunglasses worked nice
    UlpMkkf.gif

True ive found that out the hard way also, lolz, but if you look at the images of the items i posted, none of them are lvl 0, their lvl 20, 40 & 40.

TI7VqfC.jpg