[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

FPS drop from Partholon Vanguard Update (Feb 21st)

IcygoddessIcygoddess
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
in Tech Support
I've been getting considerable FPS drops since the update, and I estimated it at a 20 fps loss (50 fps in town dropped to 30 fps ; 50 to 30 in Dullahan ; 30 to 15-10 in Aes Sidhe). Four other people on the server confirmed to me that they had the same problem as I. Making this thread early to hope it can be seen into as soon as possible.

I tried fighting without the UI : I get the same FPS without UI, in this actual update, as I had with UI before the update.
And I don't want to see the game gradually losing its FPS through time, neither do I want to upgrade my computer for a game that used to run better before.
KayanoYukiVladinoCoffeebeansmisakamisaka
  1. Are you also suffering from those FPS drops? :(17 votes
    1. Yes
       94% (16 votes)
    2. No
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Same here game be came cancerous with fps after last patch
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    This is ridiculous, i would think they'd test the patches before they send them out. In town from 60fps solid to 35fps and in battle from 50-60fps to 0-20fps. Ya'll broke something badly.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    How about small check out on that thread ? We lag as f here
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    I don't sure but I think that Partholon Vanguard caused it... 1st day I didn't active whole day PV,
    no lag whole day, I start farm PV from 2nd day, 3rd day, 4th day, those 2nd~4th I had lag -.-
    UlpMkkf.gif
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    I don't sure but I think that Partholon Vanguard caused it... 1st day I didn't active whole day PV,
    no lag whole day, I start farm PV from 2nd day, 3rd day, 4th day, those 2nd~4th I had lag -.-
    UlpMkkf.gif

Ugliest Evie EU +call But ye the performance is crap, but here is some new inners and hairstyles to distract you
    Anthonytonyboy
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Lagging a lot in raids, almost unbearable at times. Sometimes it'll stutter for a few seconds then go back to normal but it'll happen a lot. Started ever since the patch -.- PLEASE FIXXXXX
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    I've started getting huge stutters while leveling some alts.

And I'm not talking about 1 second stutters, but actually UP TO 10 SECONDS stutters... It's very unpleasant to see the game drop from 60 to 5 all of a sudden. and I get an average of 1 per 5 minutes. Where's all the FPS going? :c