[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

riperoni blute

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Madcobra wrote: »
    We dont have many lynns on Eu its a rare character , maybe thats why they delay this thing so much cause its unprofitable :p maybe they will delay it till update with arishas whip , maybe they will come together

While The Vanguard feature is profitable for someone? Asking ppl to level up all their alts on each account (many ppl have at least 2 accounts) to 95 to increase their chance to get some crappy prizes and an unsignificant buff in 'penetration'...? Not to mention it's an 'AFK' feature cause we don't have enough afkers already.

Where's the profit in that?
    Buying the character slots? i don't see the point in doing that since nothing really profitable comes from doing those missions, and nothing forbid you to do it with 'only' 7 chars.

While...

A bunch of ppl are watiing the blue for lynn, not only lynn players.
    - Some ppl i know are taking a break from the game on purpose waiting for THAT update to come back.
    - Players who never liked glaive and want to start a lynn cause that.
    - People who apparently doesn't care but they will try her anyway and i'm sure some of them will also level her up cause the gameplay is quite enjoyable.
    - New players attracted by the new stuff.

All of this leads eventually to gear her up, spending money/nx for gear or cosmetic stuff whatever if is a temporary hype or not.

There's the profit for both players and Nexon itself.
    (As alwasy been for new chars and 2nd wep chars)
    Special raid is more profitable indeed because all classes will farm it but blute come on would you progress something for 5 ppl ? No offence its just my opinion . I would try lynn myself but it is how it is . Even looking on ranking of this character i see just not much effort to make lynn rank 1 ...

5ppl? As far as i can see many ppl already expressed their disappointment, while only you said,till now, to prefer vanguard.
    Check the forum better and/or vindictus discord and you'll see what's the truth.

Also i don't see the point in mention the rank system. Firstly I guess only 2 out of 10 ppl play a char just to be rank 1.
    Second, Whoever got a brain knows already the rank system shows only the size of your wallet or the amount of free time you have, NOT the skills.
    Exactly , cash cash cash
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited February 21, 2018
    Lynn's least played cause glaive is too demanding and precision reliant(Not to mention bug[I mean feature] reliant) for an output that you can get with half the effort on other chars, hence why most people who Lynn do it because they actually really like Lynn.
    Yes feather cancel can really up your deeps, but alas is a bug[I mean feature, plis Kr don't remove]

Blute gives a second chance to those who maybe made a lynn but didn't want to master the class to be effective, not to say blute is easy-peasy.
    Also it provides an alternate to people who maybe didn't like the whole glaive combat.

Or something like that
    AvpExKS.png

Sure I don't care for Farhorn, but I welcome it since it attracts at least some people, and the more the merrier. And I'll use it since, why not?
    Though they could of paired the update with blute(*cough*like my fake patch notes*cough*)

Just cause something doesn't appeal to you, doesn't mean it's worthless.

And NA doesn't care about cash, otherwise they'd put more outfitters year round rather than once every two years >:(
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    I thought Nexon NA doesn't care about Vindictus. How did they have time to arrange the updates instead of just following KR's schedule?
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    All those people crying that 'blute' will make the game alive.

Get out of your shell , kids.
    You don't know how the world works.
    LoyalPlayerAnduri
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited February 21, 2018
    I thought Nexon NA doesn't care about Vindictus. How did they have time to arrange the updates instead of just following KR's schedule?

This is the first time we haven't gotten patch notes too.
    Nvm we got them 1h later.
  • KuzlatkoKuzlatko
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    Not sure how many Lynn's are on EU, but I would wonder, if nuber will be quite low, since not many characters were nerfed as much as Lynn.
    It was once walking Nuke char, but now only real hard core players goat her still as main char...
    Like Vladino. :D
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    edited February 21, 2018
    JynXi wrote: »

i care about the game being alive I just want that umbrella
    Kuzlatko wrote: »
    Not sure how many Lynn's are on EU, but I would wonder, if nuber will be quite low, since not many characters were nerfed as much as Lynn.
    It was once walking Nuke char, but now only real hard core players goat her still as main char...
    Hey I'm a pretty good Lynn myself, sometimes I even outdps vladino, why am I not as famous? >:^(
    Azeluna
  • AzelunaAzeluna
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    Kuzlatko wrote: »

Well, my friend changed from Scythe Evie to Lynn and he was doing much better with Lynn than Evie.
    But he got bored so now he waits for Blute playing BDO.
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    I'm surprised Lynn didn't get no buffs or nothing.
  • ElyrElyr

Technically, blute got a slight nerf, but we won't see it till next month. As for glaive, it's strong already, doesn't need any buff tbh
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Elyr wrote: »

Technically, blute got a slight nerf, but we won't see it till next month. As for glaive, it's strong already, doesn't need any buff tbh

But there weren't any bugfixes for Lynn either (like recent -2 months old- royal raid bug). So she is forgotten till blute come. Poor glaive T_T
  • ElyrElyr
    Vladino wrote: »

But there weren't any bugfixes for Lynn either (like recent -2 months old- royal raid bug). So she is forgotten till blute come. Poor glaive T_T

Hey as long as the bug is useful, just don't use little rat and dart and enjoy the insane DPS :^)
  • VladinoVladino

Hey as long as the bug is useful, just don't use little rat and dart and enjoy the insane DPS :^)

Not every1 plays a char for insane DPS
    A5UNA4U
  • ElyrElyr

Not every1 plays a char for insane DPS

That's not what I said though
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited February 21, 2018
    JynXi wrote: »

Said the man who just turned 18 or so. :)

Sorry but, can you point out WHERE any of us talked/mentioned about the game being back alive thanks to blute patch?
    Nobody said such thing.

We're just expressing our own wish to have that update for our own enjoyment.
    I don't main Lynn but i tried blute and i like it, and with me a bunch of ppl were expecting that (not only lynn players).
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    So is it safe to say that blute is coming in april? +pain
  • TariroTariro
    Vindictus Rep: 1,945
    I don't think Lynn was ever "nerfed." In fact she has only gotten stronger over the years. Don't mistake not getting as many buffs as other chars as getting nerfed.

I think glaive is a super polished design. Maybe that's why Devcat never touched her compared to everyone else. Blute seems to be well designed as well. Here's hoping it comes out in March. :)
  • VladinoVladino
    Tariro wrote: »
    I don't think Lynn was ever "nerfed." In fact she has only gotten stronger over the years. Don't mistake not getting as many buffs as other chars as getting nerfed.

I think glaive is a super polished design. Maybe that's why Devcat never touched her compared to everyone else. Blute seems to be well designed as well. Here's hoping it comes out in March. :)

What do you mean by super polished design? For example using flying snow with 10 stacks usually causes boss to stagger out of the flying snow range so it misses 3/4 of it 's dmg. Golden arm became useless long time ago so lynn have no chance to apply marks on fast attacking bosses (try Irukul or shining Kaeghan). Try using knockdown skill with it's super small hitbox. (But I agree that you use almost all of her attacks during battle)

Also there are many bugreports (windstep, little rat in neam, dmg in little rat, royal raid, missed attacks...) but there weren't any bugfixes (nor changes) for her for about a year now. There are also many "positive bugs" -> feather bug, chambers of death, zhen buff when using little rat while detonating marks...
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    At least we got Berbhe and Donegal Ein Lacher battles. Funny how they forgot to mention this at all, actually being most significant change this update.
    Drachus
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited February 22, 2018
    SirRFI wrote: »
    At least we got Berbhe and Donegal Ein Lacher battles. Funny how they forgot to mention this at all, actually being most significant change this update.

I like that my fake patchnotes had most things in this update, except blute didn't make it, so I was close to giving leaked notes :>

BhgsMR7.jpg?width=902&height=328
    Anthonytonyboy