[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

riperoni blute

ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
Vindictus Rep: 1,530
in General Discussion
nx just likes to delay blute, hates it probably. 2019 it is

kms

Comments

• LonelySoulLonelySoul
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    see you all in 2019
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited February 20, 2018
    starting today, take 1 shot of water for each day blute isnt in the game
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    starting today, take 1 shot of water for each day blute isnt in the game

might as well drink a gallon right now in advance
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Anyone know what they mean with "Partholon Vanguard"? My memory of the korean updates is a bit fuzzy
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    tbh farhorn update is better right now if you have no interest in playing blute
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    I guess the 6 months gap between updates for KR and NA is non-existent now
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited February 20, 2018

it's not 'tbh', it's "in your opinion" .

"Most of the ppl" are waiting for the blute since 1 month, and the gap with the other servers is increasing even more.

Another crappy update which almost nobody care (feature/prizes wise), and on top of that....a selection of one of the most crappy outfits resell, which are ALREADY in the shop and I've seen literally 2 ppl in the whole server wearing them.

THIS IS REALLY A BAD LETDOWN (another one) FOR MOST PLAYERS...
    StrongbooobAnduri
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn

it's not 'tbh', it's "in your opinion" .

"Most of the ppl" are waiting for the blute since 1 month, and the gap with the other servers is increasing even more.

Another crappy update which almost nobody care (feature/prizes wise), and on top of that....a selection of one of the most crappy outfits resell,
    which are ALREADY in the shop and I've seen literally 2 ppl in the whole server wearing them.

THIS IS REALLY A BAD LET DOWN (another one) FOR MOST PLAYERS...

I can't agree with you more.
    Also, I tried submitting ticket to complain about this, but their response was very generic as expected.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited February 21, 2018
    What a huge disappointment.

Another reason to play MapleStory instead too. Despite being published by the same company, it's amazing how differently they've always treated each game. MapleStory players get patch notes before the update even arrives and are notified about future updates at least two weeks in advance. Every patch, there's a lot of new content and like 20 new events to the point that it's overwhelming too. Not to mention, they hand out free items/ permanent NX equips really often as well as Maple Points (equivalent to NX). Vindictus is just a low-resource, minimial-effort cash grab to Nexon now.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited February 20, 2018
    Partholon Vanguard? So that's the name they decided to give Blute....

*Cries into madness and strokes computer screen at Blute Guide*

One day I can use you here in NA
    StormCrusherBabyDani
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Ertxz18 wrote: »
    Anyone know what they mean with "Partholon Vanguard"? My memory of the korean updates is a bit fuzzy

파르홀른
    paleuholleun
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/46058/#Comment_46058
    It is farnhorn. +yay

• ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Partholon Vanguard? So that's the name they decided to give Blute....

*Cries into madness and strokes computer screen at Blute Guide*

One day I can use you here in NA

saame
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited February 21, 2018
    We dont have many lynns on Eu its a rare character , maybe thats why they delay this thing so much cause its unprofitable :p maybe they will delay it till update with arishas whip , maybe they will come together
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    Oh well, another game i won't mention gets Bestiary league in 9 days. I'm sorry, little Lynn.

Seriously though, i half expect at this point Vindictus turns into a freemium. Instead of updating shops with costumes and other crappy deals we will also get to buy new classes, chapters. Only then we will be up to date with the other servers in both content and events.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    edited February 21, 2018
    Madcobra wrote: »
    We dont have many lynns on Eu its a rare character , maybe thats why they delay this thing so much cause its unprofitable :p maybe they will delay it till update with arishas whip , maybe they will come together

While The Vanguard feature is profitable for someone? Asking ppl to level up all their alts on each account (many ppl have at least 2 accounts) to 95 to increase their chance to get some crappy prizes and an unsignificant buff in 'penetration'...? Not to mention it's an 'AFK' feature cause we don't have enough afkers already.

Where's the profit in that?
    Buying the character slots? i don't see the point in doing that since nothing really profitable comes from doing those missions, and nothing forbid you to do it with 'only' 7 chars.

While...

A bunch of ppl are watiing the blue for lynn, not only lynn players.
    - Some ppl i know are taking a break from the game on purpose waiting for THAT update to come back.
    - Players who never liked glaive and want to start a lynn cause that.
    - People who apparently doesn't care but they will try her anyway and i'm sure some of them will also level her up cause the gameplay is quite enjoyable.
    - New players attracted by the new stuff.

All of this leads eventually to gear her up, spending money/nx for gear or cosmetic stuff whatever if is a temporary hype or not.

There's the profit for both players and Nexon itself.
    (As alwasy been for new chars and 2nd wep chars)

• MadcobraMadcobra

While The Vanguard feature is profitable for someone? Asking ppl to level up all their alts on each account (many ppl have at least 2 accounts) to 95 to increase their chance to get some crappy prizes and an unsignificant buff in 'penetration'...? Not to mention it's an 'AFK' feature cause we don't have enough afkers already.

Buying the character slots? i don't see the point in doing that since nothing really profitable comes from doing those missions, and nothing forbid you to do it with 'only' 7 chars.

While...

- Some ppl i know are taking a break from the game on purpose waiting for THAT update to come back.
    - People who apparently doesn't care but they will try her anyway and i'm sure some of them will also level her up cause the gameplay is quite enjoyable.

All of this leads eventually to gear her up, spending money/nx for gear or cosmetic stuff whatever if is a temporary hype or not.

Special raid is more profitable indeed because all classes will farm it but blute come on would you progress something for 5 ppl ? No offence its just my opinion . I would try lynn myself but it is how it is . Even looking on ranking of this character i see just not much effort to make lynn rank 1 ...
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    What does being rank 1 lynn have to do with this? Everyone that mains a Lynn will likely try blute out and many more who have her as sidekick will too. Some will return for the release and others will revive her for it (my case). Even if fewer people play Lynn, they are pretty vocal on forum and in game. Don't dismiss the cough loli cough lynn community!
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited February 21, 2018
    Arishante wrote: »
    What does being rank 1 lynn have to do with this? Everyone that mains a Lynn will likely try blute out and many more who have her as sidekick will too. Some will return for the release and others will revive her for it (my case). Even if fewer people play Lynn, they are pretty vocal on forum and in game. Don't dismiss the cough loli cough lynn community!
    It means not much cashers involved in this class lol cause its the way where vindictus is going .
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    edited February 21, 2018

While...

Special raid is more profitable indeed because all classes will farm it but blute come on would you progress something for 5 ppl ? No offence its just my opinion . I would try lynn myself but it is how it is . Even looking on ranking of this character i see just not much effort to make lynn rank 1 ...

5ppl? As far as i can see many ppl already expressed their disappointment, while only you said,till now, to prefer vanguard.
    Check the forum better and/or vindictus discord and you'll see what's the truth.

Also i don't see the point in mention the rank system. Firstly I guess only 2 out of 10 ppl play a char just to be rank 1.
    Second, Whoever got a brain knows already the rank system shows only the size of your wallet or the amount of free time you have, NOT the skills.
    Azeluna