[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

RESELL OF WINTER THEMED OUTFITS

AyamissAyamiss
Vindictus Rep: 1,010
in Suggestions and Feedback
Can you PLEEEEASE resell the following avatars that miss in the shop since very long in the next updates??

WEDDING DRESS :

It's almost 2 years since we dont' have this set. Alwasy wanted to buy for Delia and Miri but we never had a chance cause they didn't get resell.
They have not be sold in the last year valentine event nor this one..........
wedding-dresses.jpg

FROZEN PRINCESS:

A very nice "winter themed" avatar which hasn't be sold since a LONG time. It's winter can you pleeease? TAKE MY MONEY
CWZAg9dXIAEyKWh.png

URBAN WINTER :

Another winter themed avatar very appreciated by a lot of ppl even this not sold since long. Can you please add also this??
metro_female.png?width=591px&height=690px

PLEAAASE NEXOOOON PLEEEEEASEE!
Crystal_Rose
  1. SHOULD NEXON RESELL THESE OUTFITS ASAP?13 votes
    1. ABSOLUTELY YES
       85% (11 votes)
    2. Yes, would be nice
       8% (1 vote)
    3. I don't mind.
       8% (1 vote)

Comments

• CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    How about the vampire slayer set? Im waiting since more than one year already and still not available in outfit shop or lucky boxes or anything...
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Vampire slayer is probably the most resold outfit though. I'd rather like to see the ones above.
  • Crystal_RoseCrystal_Rose
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    Cedric wrote: »
    How about the vampire slayer set? Im waiting since more than one year already and still not available in outfit shop or lucky boxes or anything...

that's more indicated for Halloween event :|