[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

One Character is Missing

BirdSpiritBirdSpirit
Vindictus Rep: 915
in General Discussion
I'm aware that there was a migration previously, but I was on West, so nothing should have been deleted. However, my Delia is missing from the character select screen. They still exist in the game and both level and last login date correspond with my previous activity. I contacted support, answered the same questions several times, and their most recent reply told me that the character I'm looking for is on the account I'm contacting them from. T__T

Has anyone had something similar happen? All my characters are there. It's just Delia who is gone.

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Sorry but the obvious must be asked...
    There can be multiple character select screens if your char count is > then certain number. Have you used the buttons on the bottom right to navigate between character select screens?
  • BirdSpiritBirdSpirit
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Sorry but the obvious must be asked...
    There can be multiple character select screens if your char count is > then certain number. Have you used the buttons on the bottom right to navigate between character select screens?

Yes. There are only 3 characters so the arrow buttons aren't available anyway.