[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Valentines Day Suprise

PuppymanPuppyman
Vindictus Rep: 3,055
in General Discussion
It's time boisss

0YyyFv5.png

got ya agen

ssxWh7W.png
BabyDaniLonelySoul

Comments

• StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    xDDD i saw your name knew its fishy lel
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Have you just discovered Ctrl+Shift+I in the web browser? : P
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Have you just discovered Ctrl+Shift+I in the web browser? : P

known for a while, but in my growing anticipation of Blute taking forever, I need to entertain myself somehow :>
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    "Bluetooth!" hehe
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    blute hype been dead for 6 months

NA the absolute slowest region, and getting slower
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited February 15, 2018
    Not for rise though gotta push the worst patch in the history of vindy as fast as possible. Rip 8 man dullahan :(
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited February 15, 2018
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    blute hype been dead for 6 months

NA the absolute slowest region, and getting slower

can't get slower if it's stayed at a consistent 6 month lag, gotta be impressed with timely-ness

And i've personally been hyped ever since, let alone it's exponential growth as my predicted February came closer and closer
  • mayoungjohnmayoungjohn
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    I think they are not releasing Blute on purpose , and keep releasing lame events to maintain players. I don't think I've seen this much threads about that single weapon or class before. So they KNOW players will keep playing until the Blute release. Guess what nexon? I'm not playing until u guys release it. Really really bad idea to maintain players.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited February 16, 2018
    I think they are not releasing Blute on purpose , and keep releasing lame events to maintain players. I don't think I've seen this much threads about that single weapon or class before. So they KNOW players will keep playing until the Blute release. Guess what nexon? I'm not playing until u guys release it. Really really bad idea to maintain players.

Blute came out in August for Kr along with the seal shop update [Bonus: we got seal shop reeeeaal early]
    6 months is the standard time NA has always taken to get major content out from Kr: Miri[June], Aes[July], Dullahan, s3 raids and story, characters, secondaries, s2 raids, except lolRise

6 months from august issssss.... February. [(1) Sept, (2) Oct, (3) Nov, (4) Dec, (5) Jan...]
    I already knew since August that it was coming out in February, which gave me lots of time to prepare my Lynn, but also to hype myself for it.
    And that hype has only grown exponentially as we got and get closer!

Now, the reason sooo many threads are about Blute, including my lovely worthwhile timesink of a major guide, is because IT'S AMAZING!
    It's so gooood, like soooo fun, maybe not for everyone's taste, but compared to the just before joke of a weapon: Teide, compared to what it could have been (*cough* Balor *cough*) it's so great and especially for Lynn.

Proof:
    Puppyman wrote: »

It's not even in KR yet, only in test server. Expect in 6 months. Like all other content (With the single exception of RISE*).

*Not directed to you*
    It would be nice if Future content section had a pinned thread whose title was "KR receives content 6 months before we do"

And shameless plug:
    So I polished and finished my brief overview covering Blütte Lynn now that she has hit live servers and has had some fine tweaking. I didn't get into heavy specifics like exact values and what not, but it gives people the basic idea of the weapon. Feel free to ask here for more nitty gritty specifics

BabyDani
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    giphy.gif
  • mayoungjohnmayoungjohn
    Vindictus Rep: 630

Blute came out in August for Kr along with the seal shop update [Bonus: we got seal shop reeeeaal early]
    6 months is the standard time NA has always taken to get major content out from Kr: Miri[June], Aes[July], Dullahan, s3 raids and story, characters, secondaries, s2 raids, except lolRise

6 months from august issssss.... February. [(1) Sept, (2) Oct, (3) Nov, (4) Dec, (5) Jan...]
    I already knew since August that it was coming out in February, which gave me lots of time to prepare my Lynn, but also to hype myself for it.
    And that hype has only grown exponentially as we got and get closer!

Now, the reason sooo many threads are about Blute, including my lovely worthwhile timesink of a major guide, is because IT'S AMAZING!
    It's so gooood, like soooo fun, maybe not for everyone's taste, but compared to the just before joke of a weapon: Teide, compared to what it could have been (*cough* Balor *cough*) it's so great and especially for Lynn.

Proof:

It's not even in KR yet, only in test server. Expect in 6 months. Like all other content (With the single exception of RISE*).

*Not directed to you*
    It would be nice if Future content section had a pinned thread whose title was "KR receives content 6 months before we do"

And shameless plug:
    So I polished and finished my brief overview covering Blütte Lynn now that she has hit live servers and has had some fine tweaking. I didn't get into heavy specifics like exact values and what not, but it gives people the basic idea of the weapon. Feel free to ask here for more nitty gritty specifics

Yeah u r right. 6 months in average is when we get those updates. But it could've been earlier.
    If I'm not wrong, I believe Arisha update was released after only 4 months later or so.
    What I'm irritated about is, while others regions got Blute updates, we did not.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    We are far behind with schedule since Rise, to this point even regions that were behind us are now seemingly either equal or ahead.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    At least we're ahead of Thailand +cold
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    SirRFI wrote: »
    We are far behind with schedule since Rise, to this point even regions that were behind us are now seemingly either equal or ahead.

Unless blute doesn't come out in Feb, we're spot on schedule for 6 month gap
    Miri was 6 months [June - Dec]
    As was Aes [July - Jan]
    Blute [August - Feb]
    Aranka [Sept - March]
    (Stuff)
    Whip [Dec - June]

I can't say for other regions, but NA is oddly committed to the consistent 6 month gap, which some hoped was going away when lolRise came in after only 1 month.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    The exchange shop parried my brand new system! What do I do!?