[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Should ATLR/AD infusions become a thing?

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited March 25, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
This is probably something that won't be introduced, but i would like to know what you all think. Would it be appropriate to have Additional_damage and ATT_Limit infusions for Weapons/Armors/accessories/totems? If so, what would be the infusion's increase capacity?

(NEW??->Infusion ideas) * * * If it came to be, do you think it should be...
-> +100 AD on armors
-> +100 AD/ATLR on accessories AND totems.
-> +500 AD on weapons
-> +50 ATLR on armors, +250 ATLR on Weapons
(now i say 50 compared to 250 because, our current ratio for ATLR increase is 1:5, +10 ATLR one abyssal shard vs. 3x Mysterious shards= +50ATLR.)

1. Should ATLR/AD stats become available via infusions23 votes
    1. Yes please! I want to burn all my gold
       17% (4 votes)
    2. No thanks. I've already spent a fortune.
       22% (5 votes)
    3. NOT LIKE THIS
       61% (14 votes)

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited February 13, 2018
    In terms of AD infusions, while this would be good for filling a gap in ad that a unlucky person who can't get that next level of enhance. This is still just a band aid to the actual problem of ad being too powerful these days and you can bet this is nexon the chance to acquire this infusion would not be the same as the equivalent att/crit/bal/attspd for weapons.

Putting AD as an infuse would make all other infusions pointless because AD is just that powerful meaning that you will spend even more money because unless you get AD it will never be optimal.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    This type of infusion is already in the game, just not available on live server. If you want to experience it yourself find a pserver.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    this is borderline worse than the ad change

AvpExKS.png

you might be able to get a job at Nexon KR