[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Infuse RNG

HallyHally
Vindictus Rep: 1,985
edited February 7, 2018 in General Discussion
2Kx9aZTkRbi4ZnH00z7MSQ.jpg

After 83 intermediate stones, this is the first infuse that isn't str/agi/int/wil or double digit hp.

PS: for those who don't get it.. it's an attack infuse on an int ring.

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited February 8, 2018
    tmw when you want to commiserate but don't think clicking the like button is appropriate (I got ATT on my earrings and just gave up after that).

LookAtMyDPS logged all his infusion attempts. According to a spreadsheet he provided it was roughly a .00x% change for CRIT if the stat is not on the item. If the stat is on the item it was around 3% for level 90 accessories.

btw were you the one that sniped Kotori's +2 BAL ring from the MP :'(
    Jinyie
  • HallyHally
    edited February 8, 2018
    nope.. I don't even have a +2 bal ring.... (I'm at 93 bal anyways so... can't really do anything with 2 more bal; I wanted def or crit. (If I get speed.. I'll live with it)
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    why would it give u ATT infuse on INT ring thats just stupid
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited February 11, 2018
    I guess you didn't see my thread on infuse. Wasted over 200M trying to get DEF infuse on Dullahan armor (still no luck). Same with trying to get Crit Infuse on Blue Kitty Brooch. I honestly don't see why the highest tier element stone generates STR/AGI/INT/WIL infuses; it is so stupid. If anything, it should only generate +/- Crit, Crit Res, Bal, ATS, DEF, Stamina, and HP.
  • HallyHally
    I guess you didn't see my thread on infuse. Wasted over 200M trying to get DEF infuse on Dullahan armor (still no luck). Same with trying to get Crit Infuse on Blue Kitty Brooch. I honestly don't see why the highest tier element stone generates STR/AGI/INT/WIL infuses; it is so stupid. If anything, it should only generate +/- Crit, Crit Res, Bal, ATS, DEF, Stamina, and HP.

Oh I did get my def infusion on helmet.... It just took over 200 stones. (and 13 instances of -31 def)
  • LinlinxiLinlinxi
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    What is the odds to have balance on a blue kitty necklace? less than .1%?

It just happened to me the other day. I thought it wasn't that difficult. Apparently I was so wrong.
  • HallyHally
    For every player that do get lucky, dozens more suffer at the hands of videk ^.^

PS: we need 100% stones.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    They need to release more of the guaranteed DEF infusions stones they released during a previous event. I don't ever remember DEF infusions being hard to get. 200 stones for a DEF infusion? Either hally is cursed or they nerfed the rates. :'(
  • LinlinxiLinlinxi
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    edited February 13, 2018
    TW server has/had this event for blute that gives out bal/crit/att spd infusion stone... maybe it will be a good start that NA proposes the same
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited February 13, 2018
    Linlinxi wrote: »
    TW server has/had this event for blute that gives out bal/crit/att spd infusion stone... maybe it will be a good start that NA proposes the same

it's +1 bal/crit though. They don't work on accessories w/o existing stat either.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    There's always constant speculation that infusion rates change