[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Suggesting a re-sale!

Comments

• FalarethFalareth
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    DOPE
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited January 11, 2018
    I have the black elchulus wings from 2014 sale, but I noticed they never re-sold it. Also they never imported this golden version either

How2makemoney by Nexon Inc.

tumblr_oeev6yT3Ai1rvumgmo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oeev6yT3Ai1rvumgmo2_r1_1280.jpg

P.S. Still waiting to be able to dye outfit wings and Zecallion head......
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    gimme dos gold wings!!!!!!!! or the black ones. i'm satisfied with either

also rock star hair.
  • SexyWaterMelonSexyWaterMelon
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    Bring back Rockstar hair!!!
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    I have the black elchulus wings from 2014 sale, but I noticed they never re-sold it. Also they never imported this golden version either

How2makemoney by Nexon Inc.

tumblr_oeev6yT3Ai1rvumgmo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oeev6yT3Ai1rvumgmo2_r1_1280.jpg

P.S. Still waiting to be able to dye outfit wings and Zecallion head......

They did resell the wings. Hoping for a 3rd round though plzzzz
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Bring back Rockstar hair!!!
    also rock star hair.

ROCK STAR HAIR AND AVATAR! <3
  • MercuryEyesMercuryEyes
    Vindictus Rep: 760
    Heck all I want is a resale of the Vampire bride and Vampire hunter outfits, if memory serves we haven't had them since Arisha's release
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Heck all I want is a resale of the Vampire bride and Vampire hunter outfits, if memory serves we haven't had them since Arisha's release

Since Arisha's release? You obviously weren't around on Halloween 2017.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    i prefer new design over resales of items w/ outdated texture.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    i prefer new design over resales of items w/ outdated texture.

I'd agree if the textures of these new outfits were any good lol.

Quality of outfits has declined enormously for anything outside of gachas
    Dokkun
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    re-sale with proper dye ability
  • desertoflamedesertoflame
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    I have 3 [limited] Summer sunflower sets just sitting in storage, wish I could do something with them.
    Also the Black Elchulus wings are awesome. I have had them since 2014 and to this day I love em
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Does Nexon not like money or something? Just release everything as a direct buy and boom, instant profit.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Does Nexon not like money or something? Just release everything as a direct buy and boom, instant profit.

No, they like to see their playerbase population decrease over time over the years, and THEN release cosmetic items when population is lower than previously and make inverse amounts of profits cuz thats the nexon busines way.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited February 9, 2018

This is artificially created value for an item and they can sell a lot more of it in a limited period than in general, because when the customers see it's limited they will pay whatever it costs because it's rare, right?

It's nothing else but a purchase-encouraging/forcing method. Forcing because they abuse that basic human instinct that wants to collect everything around even though they are not real items that they can stock up for later use. Some people just collect things because they want to experience the feeling of possession. Also called the opportunistic instinct.

So it's the opposite. Nexon likes money very much, too much.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider

This is artificially created value for an item and they can sell a lot more of it in a limited period than in general, because when the customers see it's limited they will pay whatever it costs because it's rare, right?

It's nothing else but a purchase-encouraging/forcing method. Forcing because they abuse that basic human instinct that wants to collect everything around even though they are not real items that they can stock up for later use. Some people just collect things because they want to experience the feeling of possession. Also called the opportunistic instinct.

So it's the opposite. Nexon likes money very much, too much.

Magical Flute petals