[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

These events are just terrible

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    i dont even see many ppl doing abyssal arena despite +11 premium stones.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    i dont even see many ppl doing abyssal arena despite +11 premium stones.

I have run over 20 now... only saw 1 aby shard. (So equivalent of 80 runs counting the 4 people.) The odds are horrid, way better to just buy airtight ones.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Puppyman wrote: »
    My mind is fuzzy i know runes enchant and enhance along with unbinds were given when you lvled up. But now there is no such thing. When my miri lvled up i didnt recive any of the old good rewards. Because my memories is fuzzy though was that stuff only from the bag i swore it was also from this stupid lvl up program we have now

Pretty sure we still get enchant rune and about 2-3 enhance runes along with a restoration scroll when leveling through rewards ui thing.
    I don't actually ever recall getting unbinds from leveling potentially outside of a leveling event. But I could just have bad memory too.

Like i said when i lvled up Miri she didnt get any. And the scroll was missing as well the scroll used to be the last thing we got it was replaced with bracelet crap

You are correct. Since Miri wasn't able to be created while the level up was still in effect she did in fact miss out on A LOT of good stuff. Fortunately, if you made a Lynn way back and are waiting until her 2nd weapon to level her, she will have the level up goodies (unbinds included) available to her

wE2wgfr.png
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Now u get to go fishing ... zzzz
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Now u get to go fishing ... zzzz

3 free titles are nice tho
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    They stripped any prize worth fishing for from the event...The trend continues of them re-using events with severely reduced prizes.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited February 7, 2018
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    They stripped any prize worth fishing for from the event...The trend continues of them re-using events with severely reduced prizes.

hm i think u get buffs, thats bout it zzzz
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    It's Halloween 2019... and they still have 30 day timer on the grim graveyard effect. Please leave a like or comment on this thread to petition to make grim graveyard permanent effect (not 30 days).