[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Issue With Opening up Dice Game...

X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
edited January 31, 2018 in General Discussion
For some reason when I right click the dice I get strange alert box with Korean characters. If I go to the random box the dice game is no longer available as option. Even though the Dice event is now over, we have until Feb 21st to claim prizes (as shown in the picture below).
My question is
QppDEvM.png

1) How do I open the Dice game to use my dice? Is anyone else having this issue?
Thanks

Comments

• EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Probably another oversight. Send in a ticket and maybe they'll help you out.
  • ThokimThokim
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Member, Nexon
    Hello.

- Gallagher's Die will no longer be useful when the event ends during the January 31st Maintenance
    - Gallagher's Die cannot be traded

All details regarding the event are listed in in our events page below
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/27713/kick-aes-events
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Ah, so the in-game tooltip for the dice is WRONG?
    So, there was conflicting information provided?
    If so, is there I a chance I can receive some sort of compensation since I was going off what was stated in game (and the reason I dind't recheck the event posted here in the forum was because of the tooltip stating 2/21 as the event end date).?
    Thanks.

Sir_Render
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    edited February 2, 2018
    So you pulled the game but left the dice useable for...?
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Classic nexon
    ArcticAzrealboddole
  • StardomStardom
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    If so, is there I a chance I can receive some sort of compensation since I was going off what was stated in game (and the reason I dind't recheck the event posted here in the forum was because of the tooltip stating 2/21 as the event end date).?
    Thanks.

Do you really need compensation for something that already gave you free stuff?
    You could've also checked the date literally on the top left corner of the screen.

http://nxcache.nexon.net/cms/2017/2650/gallagher-dice-game.png

Stardom wrote: »
    Thanks.

You could've also checked the date literally on the top left corner of the screen.

Well i mean the issue is the dice didnt expire same day so anyone would thinki that odd.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    edited February 3, 2018
    The issue is:
    1) the dice say they can be used until 2/21/2018
    2) The dice are still in my inventory but CAN'T BE USED
    3) If my understanding of ENGLISH is correct, it SHOULD be usable until 2/21/2108.

Just because the dice game event ended doesn't mean the dice wouldn't be usable up to a latter date. There are plenty of events where collecting items are for specific dates but the respective shops/mechanism of collecting on the items continue passed the event date. The tooltip on these dice implied this was the case with the dice game (that you would no longer be collecting dice when event ended, but WOULD be able to claim your prizes with the dice until 2/21/2018)

Since I have collected lots of dice across my account, but never used them playing the game, and since I am no longer able to despite the dice stating I can until 2/21/2018, this is why I was asking for some sort of compensation.

Sorry if my post wasn't clear....
    I doudt thete will be i horde a lot of event stuff myself i can only figure the date on the dice was inncorrect.
  • StardomStardom
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Stardom wrote: »
    Thanks.

Well i mean the issue is the dice didnt expire same day so anyone would thinki that odd.

It was posted on the official site and on the dice game itself. Just because the material for the event still exist does not mean anything. Just because it had an error date posted should've been obvious for anyone that it wouldn't go to that long.

It should've been obvious that the date wouldn't last long and it was an error. The date was stated on the official news and on the event game itself. Just because the material still exist doesn't mean anything, Nexon has removed events/gachas and the materials still retain in the game. it's also not the first time a date shown on the item that went past the expiration of the event.
    The guy was looking for an answer simple as that, sheesh. He has a point and most OTHER games that make these mistakes tend to give you comp. because it was an error on there behalf. YES it did state this on the game board AND the site, yes the patch notes stated that it was going to be pulled from the game during the last maintenance. BUT because the dice were still active for usage someone thinking or questioning this is not too far off. I have seen people question much more stupid things when it comes to this game. I for one often READ the event information AND the launcher info because something always falls through the cracks.

It seems you can't see the point I'm trying to originally make which is games make these mistakes. So they were go in and correct them or comp it. I mean how many people honestly made the mistakes over the flawless stones that whoever works there now, actually had to GO in and rename the stones so the confusion stopped.
    Stardom
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    dice description was poor on Nexon's part.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Yeah I mean it would be nice for Nexon to acknowledge when they make errors and compensate when they do. I mean people make mistakes, but when they do they should acknowledge, correct, and (if they are interested in keeping a happy community of players) compensate in some manner.

I told myself long ago I wouldn't ever spend my own money on NX for this game outside my initial $50 USD when I first stated playing, so yes, I really can't complain (and I'm not) about not getting free stuff because they made a mistake.

My point is more I like this game, would like to spend NX, but until they take a more active role in general in supporting the community (addressing legit wrong ban issues, correcting themselves and compensating, etc.) I simply can't justify it.

Just a Vindi fan hoping Nexon will someday step up to the plate and start acting like a legit MMORPG comapny. :)
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    makin lots of mistakes lately, dice event, airtight premium +11 runes from abyssal runes on website but really just bind on loot in-game, +11/12/13 stones from RNG box saying "airtight" on website when really not in-game, and other issues that escape my mind atm. Also, every exchange shop in the past has closed TOO early before their proper expiration date. And on top of this, no control or regulation on bot and gold-selling activity. Im not surprised, they dont have a CM anymore for this game, and probably only 1 person part time to staff this game.