[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

These events are just terrible

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited January 25, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
I see no creativity in these events, so sad.
daws360

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Everything about vindy is just a copy from KR, so there is no possible creativity

ssxWh7W.png
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    I like the fact I can finally oil up my Karok for dat extra friction.
    BabyDaniSir_Render
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    It gives me a reason to do dailies and stuff, so I'm ok.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I like the fact I can finally oil up my Karok for dat extra friction.

980x.gif
    BabyDaniStormCrusherSaphreeLoLoBootyPhoebeHalliwelSir_Render
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    i find it funny they decide to keep the fruity flower animation as a reward for the character a permanent thing (which i have 0 interest in getting) , but make the goddess wings or grim graveyard or cat eyes cosmetic a 30 day thing. Everything is backwards, i dont know who runs these choices or events.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited January 25, 2018
    i find it funny they decide to keep the fruity flower animation as a reward for the character a permanent thing (which i have 0 interest in getting) , but make the goddess wings or grim graveyard or cat eyes cosmetic a 30 day thing. Everything is backwards, i dont know who runs these choices or events.

the event details say the flower animation is the time limited one,or are you talking about previous versions of the event?
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Just another tiny event till we get something better.
    I actually like this 1 cuz of the frag runes - 7 frags(1 per char) is almost 2 +1 coupons.
    Also 7 days license coupon is op
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I actually like this 1 cuz of the frag runes - 7 frags(1 per char) is almost 2 +1 coupons.

Arent those fragments runes bounded to acount?
  • VallarieVallarie
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    I’m loving the event. Free stuff and few things I really wanted. Yep, I’ll be grinding dailies.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    I'm always down for free wings, the rest is meh though. Hoping we get another event some time soon though cause there isn't much at all rn
    Sir_Render
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    If wings are something you like then I guess it's good. Everything else on the daily reward list is trash though.
  • DislithDislith
    Vindictus Rep: 610

Madcobra wrote: »

Arent those fragments runes bounded to acount?

They aren’t

• ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    So we went from rare runes to whole runes to more often runes to collect, now its fragments. I need runes not a coupon i have 6 other chars who need work and all my runes are boom. Give me incentive vindi the wings just arent enough anymore.
    Sir_Render
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    So we went from rare runes to whole runes to more often runes to collect, now its fragments. I need runes not a coupon i have 6 other chars who need work and all my runes are boom. Give me incentive vindi the wings just arent enough anymore.

You have a point there, old events were not only more creative but also gave loads of rewards, be it dyes, runes or coupons. It's odd to receive fragments and not the whole rune at least.

I'd add, when the heck do we get unbinds from events? they are most needed and i can't recall any recent giveaways.
    LoLoBootySir_RenderStormCrusher
    My mind is fuzzy i know runes enchant and enhance along with unbinds were given when you lvled up. But now there is no such thing. When my miri lvled up i didnt recive any of the old good rewards. Because my memories is fuzzy though was that stuff only from the bag i swore it was also from this stupid lvl up program we have now
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited January 27, 2018
    My mind is fuzzy i know runes enchant and enhance along with unbinds were given when you lvled up. But now there is no such thing. When my miri lvled up i didnt recive any of the old good rewards. Because my memories is fuzzy though was that stuff only from the bag i swore it was also from this stupid lvl up program we have now

Pretty sure we still get enchant rune and about 2-3 enhance runes along with a restoration scroll when leveling through rewards ui thing.
    I don't actually ever recall getting unbinds from leveling potentially outside of a leveling event. But I could just have bad memory too.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Arishante wrote: »

You have a point there, old events were not only more creative but also gave loads of rewards, be it dyes, runes or coupons. It's odd to receive fragments and not the whole rune at least.

I'd add, when the heck do we get unbinds from events? they are most needed and i can't recall any recent giveaways.

We got unbinds during the last bingo event. It's rare now...but I agree it's something always needed.
    Brring back gnoll cheftian boxs event
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Puppyman wrote: »
    I don't actually ever recall getting unbinds from leveling potentially outside of a leveling event. But I could just have bad memory too.

When level up gifts were still distributed through level up boxes in your NX cash tab you could get a few unbinds in it. I think it was around the level 60 mark.
    Puppyman wrote: »

Pretty sure we still get enchant rune and about 2-3 enhance runes along with a restoration scroll when leveling through rewards ui thing.

Like i said when i lvled up Miri she didnt get any. And the scroll was missing as well the scroll used to be the last thing we got it was replaced with bracelet crap