[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Blute release date predictions (probably)

ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
Vindictus Rep: 1,530
edited January 26, 2018 in General Discussion
Since the goddess fragment event will over on Feb 21, Blute will most likely be on the 22. Just like for Teide; it came right after the goddess fragment was over. Teide also has preview/registration event 2 weeks prior to its release. So Blute registration event in my opinion is gonna be on Feb 8...
DameEnNoir

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    DameEnNoirElusiveDawnKingRichRice
  • mayoungjohnmayoungjohn
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Kr server did not have any pre-registration event and Jp server as well if i'm not wrong. The only server doing registration event is Tw. And I think that's because of BDO. It's been only a few months in Taiwan since they opened Tw server.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Kr server did not have any pre-registration event and Jp server as well if i'm not wrong. The only server doing registration event is Tw. And I think that's because of BDO. It's been only a few months in Taiwan since they opened Tw server.

From what I've seen, TW gets some cool stuff from the registration event like a +12 stone
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited January 27, 2018
    Also Kr didn't have pre-register event, I believe, rather they had a preparation event that got you a full orange +10 not bound(?) 90 weapon of choice if you collected enough ticket/coupons from running raids
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    I do believe they had one for blute in kr what im lost on was arkana frist then blute?
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Also Kr didn't have pre-register event, I believe, rather they had a preparation event that got you a full orange +10 not bound(?) 90 weapon of choice if you collected enough ticket/coupons from running raids

This is the same as JP, except they got a +11. It seems we'll get the same too, except you get coupons with attendance and you can trade them for either a +10 90 or Toy Weapon
    "HEROES_ITEM_DESC_COUPON_WELCOME_BLUTE_ENUS" "블뤼테가 궁금해! 출석 이벤트와 블뤼테를 환영해! 출석 이벤트에서 획득한 쿠폰. 쿠폰을 모아 블뤼테 무기 선택 상자나 리엘의 장난감 무기 선택 상자 등으로 교환할 수 있다.\n\n우클릭하면 교환상점이 열린다."

Google Translate: Blute is curious! Welcome attendance events and blues! Coupons earned from attendance events. You can collect coupons and exchange them with Blütte weapon selection boxes or Liel's toy weapon selection boxes. \ N \ nRight-click to open the exchange shop.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Did we have this kind of event for Teide? I don't recall..
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    We had a registration event for Teide where all you had to do was register and you got a free +10 OJ Teide.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    edited January 27, 2018
    So I assume Blute will be the same then?
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    So I assume Blute will be the same then?

No, it won't
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    feb 21st....
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    inb4 announcements on the 7th
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    ya its 21st watch