[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Goddess Fragment Event Returns

LumosNXALumosNXA
Vindictus Rep: 500
Nexon
edited January 24, 2018 in Official News
The Goddess Fragment event has returned with a new list of prizes, featuring a set of butterfly wings and your choice of festive spring effects!

3lvQRab.jpg

Left: Mysterious Butterfly Wings, Reilly's Face Oil and Spring Flowerbed Effect
Right: Pure Butterfly Wings and Dance of Flowers Effect

Just login to Vindictus to get your Statue of the Goddess, and feed it Black and White Statuettes earned via login and daily quests to claim all manner of prizes, including goddess graces, Goddess Battle Blessing Potions and Reilly's Oils, and stick around to the Level 13 prizes to get your preferred Butterfly Wings and flower effect!

GET ALL DETAILS HERE: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/27892/goddess-fragment-event-returns
MisterWhiskers

Comments

• AibouAibou
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Why on earth are event items you can already have bound to the character?!
    I'm sorry that I played actively the past months so I got them wings and oils already! :/
    Since I still wanna play my old main and have any profit of this event make them account sharable at least, please?
    DameEnNoirBlueRappyPhoebeHalliwel
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    ...What? If you want a specific reward on a different character, just log into that character every day and upgrade the statue with the free fragments every day. You could get all the rewards on all characters if you want to.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited January 25, 2018
    Takes 15 slots instead of 8 compared to last event.

Not even an outfitter this time.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Takes 15 slots instead of 8 compared to last event.

Not even an outfitter this time.

when they give outfit people complain that theres no wing reward

when they give wings people complain that there's no outfit reward,etc...

just take it or leave it,there will be more events like this
  • VallarieVallarie
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    Karijuna wrote: »
    ...What? If you want a specific reward on a different character, just log into that character every day and upgrade the statue with the free fragments every day. You could get all the rewards on all characters if you want to.

Do consider that it takes times to develop an outfit. This isn’t Macy’s or something. If you could only see just how much goes into developing an outfit, and then pulling your hair out because of clipping issues. Be patient man, they’ll come. We just had two good ones (Death Lady and Mai from KOF collaboration).