[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+13 STONES?

BabyDaniBabyDani
Vindictus Rep: 1,735
in General Discussion
is it worth it to use the +13 stones that the soljer at the dock sells? Cuz they make your weapon a dead end.. :/ if they release +14 stones in the near future, or sumfin... your wep will be stuck at +13.... should i just stop at +12 and wait? or go for +13? yolo-ing +13 is out of the question cuz i are too eskeered. +shy

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited January 21, 2018
    My assumption is you don't have enough gold to make 10+ weapons in the attempt to make one +13 or better without the stone/rune. So use the +13 rune and make your weapon a +13. After you gear everything else up, then start thinking about trying for a +14 without the rune. (Or think about making a dul weapon.)

Good luck, rng is not kind to most folks here.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    ty, that's what i'll do... ya, rng is particularly nasty to me hehe
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    i really doubt they release +14/15 stones in the future; probably in depot for $$$ but no way with seals
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    edited January 22, 2018
    Use destruction safeguard rune at +12. If it goes back to +11 then just wait another week for another +12 stone.
    I went +13 a few times already, and +14 two times (sad becausse I already have +14)
    Oh and I always buy ghoibinu stones from the seal shop too. Get the destruction safeguard rune from the depot instead.
    edited January 22, 2018
    Use destruction safeguard rune at +12. If it goes back to +11 then just wait another week for another +12 stone.
    I went +13 a few times already, and +14 two times (sad becausse I already have +14)
    Oh and I always buy ghoibinu stones from the seal shop too. Get the destruction safeguard rune from the depot instead.

I blew 2 destruction runes doing that method.Now I'm left with a 0 unbind weapon and the shame of having to farm +12/+13 stones once again.It's a very painful farm especially knowing I failed so many +13 attempts
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660

I blew 2 destruction runes doing that method.Now I'm left with a 0 unbind weapon and the shame of having to farm +12/+13 stones once again.It's a very painful farm especially knowing I failed so many +13 attempts

At 0 unbinds just yolo and get a new weapon. 150 seals are easy to farm, if you really want to it can be done in 2 days. A destruction safeguard rune is 9990 NX, its afforadable and not hard to do weekly.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    As said here, you have 2 options:
    1) Go straight for the +13 stone 1st time around. This is a really good deal. A good +13 lvl 90 is decent and will last for a while. This is what I have done with 3 characters I enjoy playing.
    2) Go to +12 using stones, then use SafeGuard Runes to go for +14 or greater. If you get setback, use another stone to reset to +12. If you get to 0 unbinds yolo the weapon to get back half the resources and try again.

My suggestion is to make a +13 for all character you enjoy playing, then when you have decided on a main go back to that character and use option 2) to attempt a +14. Keep in mind all parts of armor/wepaons MUST be OJ in order to go past +12. (+12 is the cap if any part is purple).
    BabyDani
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    As said here, you have 2 options:
    1) Go straight for the +13 stone 1st time around. This is a really good deal. A good +13 lvl 90 is decent and will last for a while. This is what I have done with 3 characters I enjoy playing.
    2) Go to +12 using stones, then use SafeGuard Runes to go for +14 or greater. If you get setback, use another stone to reset to +12. If you get to 0 unbinds yolo the weapon to get back half the resources and try again.

My suggestion is to make a +13 for all character you enjoy playing, then when you have decided on a main go back to that character and use option 2) to attempt a +14. Keep in mind all parts of armor/wepaons MUST be OJ in order to go past +12. (+12 is the cap if any part is purple).

With aes sidhe/arkana/balor coming up I don't think investing in a +14 lvl90 is a good idea.You still need to reach ridiculous amounts of ATT to cap these bosses.The huge ATK and crit from dulla weapons will soon outshine the additional damage from high enhanced lvl90s.Don't forget that add dmg scales with your atk and boss' defense so having tremendous amounts of AD and low ATK will be a waste
    BabyDani
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    better to have +13 than a busted +12