[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

If they ever make the Raids more lag friendly

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
edited January 20, 2018 in General Discussion
Since we have been running a lot more Niffehelm raids. I wonder if they ever make the raids more forgiven if we are not like full bars connection. A lot of the little quirks of battle sometime gets ruin by bad connection. Since RISE removed a lot of boss attacks to be easier, how about connection based?
- Succubus queen nightmare mini game, there been many times I have nailed the timing of button in the mini game but she will gives us the Kiss of death, maybe make it more like DDR with direction input
- Jumping the Braha, who here has gotten to stun the Brahas and jump across the gap but ended up rubberbanding back to the ledge and walking off to their doom. maybe have the user auto teleports like the walls of the SQ second room
- Swinging to the top of Abondination, this raid has more swing death than the bug boy could do. Sure i understand if the user get hits by the traps but missing the ledge is like too stupid or the second hook does not deploy. Even worse is if the user does ring the bell, sometimes letting go will throw them in a pit across the room.The swing can get glitched in Aes SIdhe raid as well where the the user goes back on the ground.

What other mission or raid needs to be more lag friendly to the player?

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Oh almost forgot, bad connection can screw up Staffies a lot, like casting a fireball while trying to drop a heal or vice versa , there goes 3 mins of waiting to heal the group. Also the times where the Raze will either fizzle out at the start or in the middle. Also mistiming the quick charge for casting and taking a min to cast a tier 4 spell.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited January 20, 2018
    getting hit 3 times in 1 second and sometimes dying instantly

HQW4dxG.png
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Multicore caused interruption attacks, even interrupts meteor/gravity/raze/arcane gate, that's worst...
    Try host without multicore, you will feel very great and no bug interruptions
    UlpMkkf.gif
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    :# I can never host, always join but sometime even one bar is fine but some host has ppl being slingshot everywhere
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Puppyman wrote: »

HQW4dxG.png

Aes Sidhe's spinning attack CONSISTENTLY hits me anywhere from 2-4 times in immediate succession, often killing me even if life flare activates. Meanwhile if I dodge it, I only get 1 stack of Windrider (implying I only dodged one hit). Seems legit.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Cashews wrote: »
    Puppyman wrote: »

HQW4dxG.png

Aes Sidhe's spinning attack CONSISTENTLY hits me anywhere from 2-4 times in immediate succession, often killing me even if life flare activates. Meanwhile if I dodge it, I only get 1 stack of Windrider (implying I only dodged one hit). Seems legit.

lowkey the exact thing I was referencing, lol
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    There's no way for Devcat to testproof these aspects of the game when p2p hosting within Korea is always 5 bars.
    MisterWhiskers
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    what happens if u beat succubus minigame?