[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+15 90 Weapons

JinyieJinyie
Vindictus Rep: 1,830
in General Discussion
Are +15 lvl 90 weapons still viable for endgame content? I'm struggling to reach 150 crit and even then I won't be able to stack much more to reach the much higher crit caps later on. Would ATT limit and maybe a little bit more additional damage be enough to make up for the lack of crit or should I just make a Dullahan weapon?

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    What class? With infusions you should be able to hit ~160 with lv 90 and still be sitting at >70 atspd. My guess is you are still going with something like righteous/valor?

Just know that as time goes on it seems they are doing their best to nerf all weapons by using crit as the new hard to reach stat. (The newest redeemer stats at least on the test server were 33.5k att cap and 173 crit... Even with dul weapons that is going to be hard to hit, and I have no clue how anyone without a +16 or better dul will get anything out of att limit... Chaos/Judgement +14 dul don't even hit 33.5k.)
  • JinyieJinyie
    edited January 20, 2018
    Sword Vella and using Righteous Judgment, yeah I was more focused on speed before rise.
  • AnsfridAnsfrid
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    edited January 20, 2018
    If you get all the permanent buff (farhorn , einrach, , nemain etc) of the game, you can get 33k atk/153 crit/ 90 bal / 91 speed with weapon 90 +15 and armor 90 and without judgment , if we count his bonus stats for balor then you can get even more .
    For me, yes the weapons 90 +15 are still viable .
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    +15 90 will easily carry you all the way to Balor and most likely until lv100 equipment will be released. Don't bother capping for Redeemer raids as they're not meant to be capped without going past +15 on top of ALRing every part of armor.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited January 20, 2018
    +15 90 will easily carry you all the way to Balor and most likely until lv100 equipment will be released. Don't bother capping for Redeemer raids as they're not meant to be capped without going past +15 on top of ALRing every part of armor.

Additional damage is affected by your attack and boss' defense.If you don't cap boss you will not utilize 100% of your AD

A player with 3k AD but 3000 ATK away from cap will probably do similar damage to someone with 2k AD but capped ATK
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited January 20, 2018

Additional damage is affected by your attack and boss' defense.If you don't cap boss you will not utilize 100% of your AD

A player with 3k AD but 3000 ATK away from cap will probably do similar damage to someone with 2k AD but capped ATK

But unless you can get a +13 95 and above, you might be better off not capping
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited January 20, 2018
    Well you could cap balor with an +15 lvl90 just saying it is possible
    Am 32k att atm with 3100 str using immoral/judgment on a 4 star +15 lvl90 bow.
    Have full neam clears/einlacher and high roll superior gems. My plan is when scrolls for books come out with the next boss that will be an extra 200 att and full 4 star are my armor/accessorys for 3300-3400 str that will get me to 33k att, then with balor s stats 34k.

Now Crit atm 154, temp/stig on chest using enthu on pants/helm. Have a blue kitty accessory with blue book, both rings and belt are non crit infused, so if I switch enthu for the new deadly 2.0 coming soon thats 6 extra crit(160) rank 6 chest scroll coming will give an extra 1 crit (161) get the Rings and belts crit infused (167) lastly with balors stats will give 5 crit like neam so (172). When all finished 34k att/172 crit/90bal/77speed
  • JinyieJinyie
    Done with ein lacher but 93 more neams to go :( rip. Thank you all for the replies, really helps picking what gear to focus on next.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited January 20, 2018
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Well you could cap balor with an +15 lvl90 just saying it is possible
    Am 32k att atm with 3100 str using immoral/judgment on a 4 star +15 lvl90 bow.
    Have full neam clears/einlacher and high roll superior gems. My plan is when scrolls for books come out with the next boss that will be an extra 200 att and full 4 star are my armor/accessorys for 3300-3400 str that will get me to 33k att, then with balor s stats 34k.

Now Crit atm 154, temp/stig on chest using enthu on pants/helm. Have a blue kitty accessory with blue book, both rings and belt are non crit infused, so if I switch enthu for the new deadly 2.0 coming soon thats 6 extra crit(160) rank 6 chest scroll coming will give an extra 1 crit (161) get the Rings and belts crit infused (167) lastly with balors stats will give 5 crit like neam so (172). When all finished 34k att/172 crit/90bal/77speed

True it is doable, and the 5 crit extra from the new scrolls + the 5 crit +1k from redeemer 2.0 will give you a good bump. But you still aren't getting to your real cap if you include your att limit ;-) (And it stinks that we wont have the extra stats till we are done running it... just in time for them to release 3.0 with 15 more crit res and 3k + more def.)

(I am not looking forward to trying to make a 188 crit build for my lann, and no way am I going to hit ~37k with +15 lv 90 to use up all the att limit we will have. Good news is it makes sense to use dul weapons that don't have ton of myst shards in them, assuming you have one ;-)
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Unless you are a lann, you don't need to cap crit. A +15 90 will easily do far more damage than a +12 95 due to how broken AD is.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited January 22, 2018
    Add Damage is all that mattes now. A lvl 90 weapon with 1k more Add Damage is better than a lvl 95 weapon period unless you play LANN. Since there are stones that easily give +12 lvl 90 (1k Add Damge), this makes lvl 90 weapon the only viable choice atm.

Also, cost of lvl90 wepaon Is MUCH cheaper.

Go for lvl 90 +14 or better

Given that the relative difficulty and cost of lvl 95 and lvl 90 armor is about the same, lvl95 armor is actually viable. Lvl95 wapons are not viable until huge cost drops and reduction of Add Damage OR lvl95 seal shop stones
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited January 22, 2018
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    Add Damage is all that mattes now. A lvl 90 weapon with 1k more Add Damage is better than a lvl 95 weapon period unless you play LANN. Since there are stones that easily give +12 lvl 90 (1k Add Damge), this makes lvl 90 weapon the only viable choice atm.

Given that the relative difficulty and cost of lvl 95 and lvl 90 armor is about the same, lvl95 armor is actually viable. Lvl95 wapons are not viable until huge cost drops and reduction of Add Damage OR lvl95 seal shop stones

I'd love to see how you cap balor and bosses after him with +14 regina weapon
  • HonokaHonoka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    edited January 22, 2018
    X1Guts1X wrote: »

With how the damage works now, being under the attack cap will make your ADD noticeably less effective. ADD is not all that matters now, if you are let's say 1500 under the attack cap (Don't have the exact value where the two converge but should be close) with a +15 90, then even a +13 95 that can attack cap will let you deal more despite the 1k ADD difference

Like MisterWhiskers stated earlier

MochiSweet
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    If you are not capping attack with a +14 lvl 90 weapon, there are other places available for you to increase attack very cost effectively.
  • HonokaHonoka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Hally wrote: »
    If you are not capping attack with a +14 lvl 90 weapon, there are other places available for you to increase attack very cost effectively.

Explain how, I have +15 90 and I cannot cap for Balor. I have 3* armors with superior sapphire bracelets, 3* weapon, gold ein, 100 neams, ap epaulet.
    Most people will barely cap aes with a +14 lvl 90 with average gear and definitely won't cap for Rupacitus.

Soap might help but it's only temporary and you can't expect everyone to buy more character slots to get farhorn buff, both of these won't even work for Balor. So please explain how I can cost effectively raise my attack to be capped.
    Anner
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited January 23, 2018
    Honoka wrote: »
    3*

Fix this and you're capped.
  • ikeviikevi
    Honoka wrote: »
    3*

Fix this and you're capped.

They are saying 33.5k att... That isn't even easy with a +15 lv 90 + soap ...
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Honestly don't even think Balor is meant to be capped with level 90 equipment. With regards to Dullahan and Aes, I think a +15 level 90 is definitely viable, just gotta sacrifice some speed in favor of crit (ie. blue kitty brooch instead of white kitty, exped/resistant instead of enthu/fast)
  • GambIeGambIe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    edited January 23, 2018
    Starlight Incorruptible Moonlight Brooch has helped me up to current season/episode with the extra balance gain (Hurk IGN: Deuce).

I'm able to cap endgame stats, if I get the new ring + few crit infusions OR I can use Righteous/Chance and aim for balance infusions. So yeah, +15 lv90 is still op af.

Also:
    - Remember that TITLES do add considerable amount of ATT/M.ATT. GG title shuold be a given if you're talking endgame as well.
    - WB/Stigma can beat TEMP/Stigma in many ways
  • ikeviikevi
    edited January 23, 2018
    GambIe wrote: »
    Starlight Incorruptible Moonlight Brooch has helped me up to current season/episode with the extra balance gain (Hurk IGN: Deuce).

I'm able to cap endgame stats, if I get the new ring + few crit infusions OR I can use Righteous/Chance and aim for balance infusions. So yeah, +15 lv90 is still op af.

Also:
    - Remember that TITLES do add considerable amount of ATT/M.ATT. GG title shuold be a given if you're talking endgame as well.
    - WB/Stigma can beat TEMP/Stigma in many ways

Gamble endgame cap = what in your mind?

For me if I was going for a +15 lv 90 now, it would be 188 crit, 37k att (balor att cap + att limit). Doable with dul weapons, don't know if it will be with my +15 spears even if I swap out RIghteous/Bloodlust. (That is including the extra 1k att and the 10 crit you can get with new scrolls + balor buffs.)