[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What would you want for Delia & Sylas 2nd weapon?

WeeaboosWeeaboos
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited March 25, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
I am wondering what would you want their weapons to be since weapons ingame are too similar. I think Delia should have a gun (too many close-range weapons) and would be very cool for a class to have a proper gun! I am not really sure for Sylas but maybe a spell book (to hold) as his weapon. :o Tbh they should put more long- range weapons as there are only about 8 close range compared to long-range.Just my opinion ^^ what about you guys?

Comments

• AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/12961/predictions-for-sylas-delia-2nd-weapon 0BKumeF.png

Sylas humm Summoner with book or uses Staff pls, I am waiting one day male INT uses staff
    Delia will plays Xgun, you didn't see trailer first time Delia came? She almost chooses the Xgun
    4gq8OVq.png
    UlpMkkf.gif
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited January 18, 2018
    Sylas

7qjvKyi.jpg

Delia

Soldier-Girl-with-AK-47.jpg
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited January 19, 2018
    Death Stare
    voqjGGy.png

Better question would be, what type of gameplay would you want to see? Pretty hard to think of anything specific, but there's literally no reason to care about exact weapon type after seeing how uninspiring the gameplay for teide and whip are like.
    Teide is spellsword beta,and whip gameplay doesn't use whip half of the time.

That being said, Devcat had to roll unpolished content to meet quotas to appease the fans, and we ended up with lackluster end result.
    Jinyie
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Delia - Martial Arts very similar to Mabinogi's
    Sylas - I kind of liked the idea of Nunchucks that someone brought up awhile ago
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    I don't have a Sylas, but a crowbar would be wonderful on Delia. Yeah. A girl's best friend.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Sylas 2nd weapon ideas:

- Magic spell book / alternative magic attacks to staff evie, like how Vella is alternate twin swords style to Lann.

- A summoner of shadow demons or one shadow demon (like Zato from Guilty Gear), or having a stand like in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

- a psychic yo yo.

- a musical instrument (flute, harp, violin, guitar, etc) that can have various effects on enemies and allies.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited January 22, 2018
    Delia 2nd weapon: Gun-lance (like in monster hunter) + shield

or just regular lance + shield.

or axe / hammer
  • HailwicHailwic
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Delia should have a mace/bolas. Mace for close range... kind of hammer-like damage w more blood and the mace should be throwable like a bolas for long range engagement to trip/stun opponents followed by a kick monster&retrieve weapon.

Sylas should be WEAPONLESS and magically acquire-copy an opponent's weapon for a short duration.* The length of time an acquired weapon could be used would depend on how strong an attack Sylas wishes to use (level controlled like staff) For example: 4 strikes at level 1 then weapon disappears. Up to 1 Strike at level 4. And Level 5 could be a sacrifice weapon to shield/restore all party members.

yea... that would be cool.

* RWBY Velvet Scarlatina
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    sylas - a spell book to summon dark shadow demons
  • KotaroKotaro
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    WARNING!!

leaked info about Delias 2nd weapon :o

this will be:

7196911894_6d43b59141_b.jpg
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Delia:
    Was personally thinking something elegant as a Rapier, something that suits her princess background.

Sylas:
    Just gimme Noctis already.
  • FeelingGoodFeelingGood
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    A flail for Delia. I wanted it for Fiona but for Delia it would be nice too I guess.