[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

WHY CANT WE DYE ZECALLION LION HEAD??

osaposap
Vindictus Rep: 1,125
in General Discussion
I'm disappointed by the fact that we cant change the lion head color... it still looks amazing but I would like to be able to customize the color..!
In kr server, it seems they can change the color of lion head!! they have bunch of ppl showing off awesome change of looks with different lion head colors..!!

show of hands for those who have zecallion set, who would love to have their head color dyeable??
  1. Should zecallion lion head be dyeable?67 votes
    1. Yes
       64% (43 votes)
    2. No
       12% (8 votes)
    3. I dont want to vote
       24% (16 votes)

Comments

• AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Don't worry, they will take notice of it and release a new gacha that gives out different coupons from the previous two 3 months from now with a third zecallion set coming with a dyeable head :*
    StormCrusher
  • seashorescrollsseashorescrolls
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    Totally agree - I do NOT understand the logic behind not being able to dye the lion head!!!

Especially more so that you found out KR version can dye their lion head, but we cannot!!

Do we have a community manager that can bring these issues to address to the next DevCAT meeting?

P.S. - please make wings dyeable as well (regina, elchulus, etc)
    Sir_Render
  • HadesStreetHadesStreet
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Totally agree - I do NOT understand the logic behind not being able to dye the lion head!!!

Especially more so that you found out KR version can dye their lion head, but we cannot!!

Do we have a community manager that can bring these issues to address to the next DevCAT meeting?

P.S. - please make wings dyeable as well (regina, elchulus, etc)

...the most infuriating thing for me is how the head itself isn't even " Dyed " in Zecallions native coloring.

Infact, It's not even colored at all. The head only comes in the " neutral " grey. Like when you preview uncrafted armors.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    I just got confirmation from a KR player that they ARE able to dye the Zecallion head piece from the outfitter set.

Why are we not allowed to do that here in the North American server?? It's very frustrating!

Can a CM address this please?
    StormCrusherosap
  • osaposap
    sorry just took notice of this forum haha. how can we address this to CM? would bumping this post help or would I have to send PM ..?
    Sir_Render
  • uncledolanuncledolan
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    osap wrote: »
    sorry just took notice of this forum haha. how can we address this to CM? would bumping this post help or would I have to send PM ..?

reported for necro
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    "no one wants to see a pink flourescent green darth vader zecallion head"

--electronic fartsnexoff
    osap
  • osaposap
    sBhzy3r.jpg
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited January 16, 2018
    Can our Vindictus team address this at the next KR dev meet up?
    sBhzy3r.jpg

+cry !!

Why are we getting shafted?! I don't understand why it isn't dyeable here!! Makes no sense and makes me angry.

Here is a video of a pitch black zecallion head

[video]
  • osaposap
    welp, good news. I sent them a ticket and they said they'll pass on the message to the team. Hopefully it'll work out fine ..! *fingers crossed*
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited February 7, 2018
    welp, good news. I sent them a ticket and they said they'll pass on the message to the team. Hopefully it'll work out fine ..! *fingers crossed*

any update on this?
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited February 21, 2018

With today's system updates, it looks like the team didnt do anything about the Zecallion Lion head dye issue...

Bug Fixes and Game Improvements

Graphics

Fixed an issue where Shayla's portrait was missing during The Way to Malina story
    Fixed a graphics error with equipped Halloween female wraps

sBhzy3r.jpg

OSAP, maybe you should re-send that ticket again...
  • osaposap
    Hey dragonrider, sorry for really late reply, I haven't been logging on to vindictus lately.
    The response I got was 'we are working on the problem', which i'm guessing it still hasn't changed..q.q I haven't been logging in to check if it works or not so I wasn't paying much attention, but thanks for keeping me updated that it still doesn't work.

I figured they have many other issues to deal with, so most likely we won't be seeing this fixed :(
  • BlueRappyBlueRappy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited April 13, 2018
    Zecallion head is dyeable now.
  • osaposap
    Awesome! thanks for the update!