[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning maybe

CleverNameCleverName
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Lann
Game still unplayable end game for sword lann? judging by the forums it's a solid yes, but maybe im missing something here?

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I don't know what you mean by unplayable... there is no class that is unplayable in this game, but you will need very good gear to be #1 in dps if that is your goal. (Post rise DPS is just how much AD + capped on everything else your gear is.)
  • CleverNameCleverName
    whats some good stats to aim for on a sword lann? like to do the hardest content?
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Well an ideal Lann is crit capped at 170 for dull and all new bosses. If you have 2.5k att limit then you want your att > 33k to make use of it on all bosses. (You can factor in the ~1k att/def soap buffs at least). Add damage goal >4k but the bar seems to be set now with folks shooting for >6k. Att spd usually ~70 or better, bal 90 of course, and then def 20k.

To manage that type of build you will need a lot of luck and a lot of gold. And again any class that is crit capped/att cap/sitting at 70+ att spd/ >4k add damage, ~2.5k att limit is going to be carrying most any raid. (Just look at the rankings and see what type of gear you need to manage those stats though... again not cheap. IE likely >10bil to just buy the gear if they are even available. And honestly it isn't worth the work if all you want is to just want to be # 1 dps. Trust me I know ;-)

Instead just play the class/style that you get enjoyment out of. And ignore the #1 dps in the raid. Personally I wish we could auto hide the option of showing your DPS score, since it means nothing besides how lucky you got/how much gold you saved up.

• CleverNameCleverName
    ima admit it, im a lann fanboi, been playing him since the days you would get kicked from raids like colru if u were lann-even with the 14k attk needed at the time, so ya ill play cuz lann is awesome, but was also wondering if you know when we might get the absolute fury skill? Saw it on the forums KR update thread and it looks OP
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    CleverName wrote: »
    was wondering if you know when we might get the absolute fury skill? Saw it on the forums KR update thread and it looks OP

df8.gif