[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Typos, spelling, grammar, and other text issues

Comments

• BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    edited July 13, 2017
    The Scroll " Judgement" is spelt wrong. At the moment it's spelling is Judgment instead of Judgement .
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 13, 2017
    Bowner wrote: »
    The Scroll " Judgement" is spelt wrong. At the moment it's spelling is Judgment instead of Judgement .

"Judgment" is the correct spelling, and it looks fine to me.

lWslTAf.jpg
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    @Order5 Judgement is spelled incorrectly. Judgement has an e between g and m. The scroll is just missing a letter.

Edit: Hold that thought. Judgement and Judgment are both correct spellings. o_o
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    I don't know if this applies, since its for the event rather than the entire game, but still

Od236Ub.png

All fear the Sharb!
    Order5
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    ZfBzlQr.png

Muirs dialog isn't translated, this is recent, its only appeared After the Dullahan update
  • ugAEwJp.jpg
    Found an error with the HTML tags in the tutorial. It should be pretty obvious by looking at the screenshot.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited August 10, 2017
    Bonus mission for battle [What to Believe In] states to "Defeat Erkanbald with normal attacks" while the boss name is Johanus. Same error appears upon completing the mission.

Using Temporal Enchant Scroll Scraps to create a 100% version creates a "Time" Enchant Scroll (EU name).
  • BladeStormXBladeStormX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    "Source of the Rumor" My overall achievements level should be 100%, but it won't register that I've obtain 3 rare ergs and I have done it several times and restart and I still get this.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    edited August 27, 2017
    In "A Job For Shayla (2)", her final dialogue says you're part of the Coffer Chasers. It needs to be changed to Crimson Blades.

8/26: The subtext for the quest Doubt says to speak to Ceara, when we actually need to speak to Aodhan.

8/27: In "I Know Your Name" the description text when Nyle leaves the store says he gives a "curt not" when it should be a "curt nod".
  • MaximusMaximus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Shouldn't it say equip higher levels of Teides instead of Phantom daggers!?

(don't know how to make the image show, so i posted the url intead...)

https://ibb.co/dbMpXQ
    Rezi
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    In the story quest Ben Chenner, during the dialogue between Seanna and Ernmass, the last line - "Oh, thank you. Have a lovely walk." - is supposed to be said by Ernmass, but is instead stated by Seanna.
  • EfalinEfalin
    Typo in quest "The Final test of a true..."
    ab6vqb.png
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    untranslated.jpg
    Order5
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Order5 wrote: »
    During the main story "Paranoia" Roma and Jornin start talking about Roma instead of Rema.
    http://i.imgur.com/y7dUPqH.jpg

The mix up with Rema and Roma is still present.

Also, the new NPC "Inquisitor Claire!" has the symbol "!" in her name, which is very uncommon. Could just be the way she spells her name but...
    ZRFwOBX.jpg
  • RealReal
    Vindictus Rep: 825
    dWBJfxR.jpg?1
    In battle "Rescue Mission" the bonus mission says "Paradise Stone" but you complete it when picking up a Godly Iron Ore.
  • JuliuszeksJuliuszeks
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    dVmCoG0.jpg
    If i remember right it's "Unfinished" story quest, when you deliver Ingkell's Brooch he gives that response.
  • JuliuszeksJuliuszeks
    f8w9wwB.jpg
    While getting next main story quest "One-Sided Romance" i happend to see this.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    They probably just run everything through translator, saves em some time and 99 percent ctrl skip the story anyway.
  • JuliuszeksJuliuszeks
    Well i think it's mostly just tired mistakes, happends alot.
  • ACRkingACRking
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    During the end of the fine steel plated set quest for gwen, some scripting pops up instead of chat. https://imgur.com/a/eDkXD