[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

99% of the game made meaningless and irrelevant

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited January 10, 2018
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Old content becomes easier in the long run because it becomes outdated and you have more powerful gear to use along with your skills being maxed out.

Just what I hate is the limited 5 battles per dungeon, per day in s1/2 because farming and title grinding becomes an inconsistent nightmare for bosses like gnoll and kobold chieftain.

At least bring back hero mode so we can actually earn some gold from doing these "old" areas. Really made no sense why they got rid of that on 99% of all the battles and only reserving it on certain raids.

i think that kind of title farming concerns only 0.1% of the population,so you and 3 other ppl.Better loot in dungeons (esp season 2) totally outweights the 6 run limit
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited January 10, 2018
    Cashews wrote: »
    Necrochild wrote: »
    Yep, thus the state of the game. On the upside, there are some nice looking action RPG titles that have combat more similar to how the game used to play coming down the pipe this year.

But is there really though? Been hearing this for like 4 years and nothing ever comes close, lol.

I'd totally put the names of the games if it didn't violate forum conduct. At this point I'll just say that Mabinogi Heroes used to share the abbreviation of MH for a reason. And there is a game similar to aforementioned unsaid game that I've been in closed beta testing that has a very receptive development crew that has made massive changes based off of community feedback that should be in open beta - Q1 2018.
  • HeartCardHeartCard
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Try Thor Gold as Lann. Or almost anybody else. Then you'll know what true anger is.
    Again...This seems to be going over people's head...There's not really anything more frustrating than losing due to something that isn't your fault or is simply unreasonable.

Thor Gold as a Lann would not be any more frustrating than Thor Gold as a fifi, since the whole point is the way you can just randomly take a "hit" even inbetween counters.
    Also when Thor's lightning decided to just...breaks it's own rules and "hits" you from a corpse's distance away.

Although my personal favourite is when I had to learn to stop just Heavy Stander'ing through lightning...Because occasionally it would push me into Thor's foot...Which also had a random chance to JUST instantly kill me. Normally without registering a "hit".

A pile of garbage by any other scent would smell as just rage-inducing.
    edited January 10, 2018
    HeartCard wrote: »
    Thor Gold as a Lann would not be any more frustrating than Thor Gold as a fifi, since the whole point is the way you can just randomly take a "hit" even inbetween counters.

i had no idea theres invulnerability frames between 2 counterattacks

also if he bitchslaps you when he turns while you try to counterattack you misjudged how fast you can pull a single/double CA before getting hit
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    edited January 11, 2018
    I understand that Rise made the game more casual but holy you people must be really garbage to get hit by Thor
  • HeartCardHeartCard
    i had no idea theres invulnerability frames between 2 counterattacks

also if he bitchslaps you when he turns while you try to counterattack you misjudged how fast you can pull a single/double CA before getting hit
    Here you go.

MisterWhiskers
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Thor Gold as a fifi is just...JUST...JUUUUUUST. DEEP SCREAMING RAGE.

Try Thor Gold as Lann. Or almost anybody else. Then you'll know what true anger is.

you were saying
    DrachusLeucosie
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    People struggle doing Ein Lacher....... AFTER RISE? x_x SPECIALLY AS FIONA? I'm done
    Drachus
  • HeartCardHeartCard
    People struggle doing Ein Lacher....... AFTER RISE? x_x SPECIALLY AS FIONA? I'm done
    I don't see any fiona saying they struggle with ein lacher in this thread.
    In fact, the only Fiona I see talking about ein lacher in this thread said that it's not a challenge.

I don't see any fiona saying they struggle with ein lacher in this thread.

• LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    Drusa wrote: »

you were saying

True skill right there 583894Pepefedora.jpg

• CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited January 11, 2018
    Drusa wrote: »

you were saying

"Almost" anybody else implies the characters that aren't objectively easy-mode Golden God. Also I specifically meant Sword Lann, before someone posts Spear Lann literally spinning circles around him.
    Necrochild wrote: »

I'd totally put the names of the games if it didn't violate forum conduct. At this point I'll just say that Mabinogi Heroes used to share the abbreviation of MH for a reason. And there is a game similar to aforementioned unsaid game that I've been in closed beta testing that has a very receptive development crew that has made massive changes based off of community feedback that should be in open beta - Q1 2018.

If I'm thinking of what you're referring to, then I am in fact looking forward to both of those games. Similar combat yes, but one was never enough to "replace" the other for me. I just enjoyed and played both.

Huh, these rant topics never stay on topic for very long do they, lol.
  • SexyWaterMelonSexyWaterMelon
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    The game is easy because of add damage?
  • HeartCardHeartCard
    Which doesn't mean it's challenging, now does it?
    Failing a +8 enhance 12 times in a row isn't challenging, but it certainly is rage inducing.
    That 13th time in a row just make urge a scream or two.

• AnastaAnasta
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I returned about a week ago. I quit during S2, blew up my +10 lvl 80 hammer and called GG.

4 man only now except Neam. I didn't like it at first, but with our shirking population might not be a bad thing. When there were more ppl playing this game there are not enough host on some days (ppl burn mega to ask for host for example). I can host and had to got on an alt I don't really like that much so I can help others to get their runs in. The netcode or engine won't get better, so for better or worst, 4 man 'RAID' might not be a bad call

Easy lvl 90 +13? Personally I welcome it, after blew up countless hammer, spent gold and NX and got another "my hand slipped back in the days; Now I finally don't have to worry about weapon upgrade for awhile. And a single 13 weapon now isn't that as much a power spike compare to S1 S2 anyways.

Leveling easy mode now. Does anyone really want to grind Hidden or Flames in Colhen again and again? S1 S2 raid still have heroic mode and it scale it like original difficultly if you want, at least close to it and boss would have their full move set. If the Dev doesn't? Good luck finding enough people to finish Kraken story mode.

The game isn't the same before for sure, something is amiss, but it is a 7 years old game, a game far, far, far from perfect, with many flaws since the start anyways.

Hey, we got a nice community, people in nice are mostly nice.

Too bad still can't find a multiplayer game with combat system plays and feels like Vindi.