[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Top 5 Titles Per Class (NA & EU)

Comments

• SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Added a Miri section to the title lists!! Please refrain from posting counts until the Miri entry is level 95 so there's not a lot of spam and so I don't have to update the section 52894134 times on day 1 :D <3
    GambIe
  • SaphreeSaphree
    I'm starting to add Miri's from NA that I see with high enough counts to be in the Top 5, if there's any from EU or NA that I haven't seen PLEASE submit it here
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    oh **** i got called out im working on getting to 600+ title soon enuff
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Plakster wrote: »
    oh **** i got called out im working on getting to 600+ title soon enuff

So am I along with a friend +fight
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Omg, Braiselle still plays????
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Niburu wrote: »
    Omg, Braiselle still plays????

Yee, they were on like 2 days ago iirc
  • SaphreeSaphree
    edited January 10, 2018
    I keep forgetting the post this but seeing as it's a new year I figured I might as well list who the #1 players were for each class in regards to title count +best (and just so there's no confusion I'm not shutting down the thread this post is just to have to see if it's changed at all by 2019 if I'm still managing the thread or if the game hasn't died out completely lmao)

So the #1 for each class was
    Lann: Zubine - 741 (NA)
    Fiona: Agiel - 747 (EU)
    Evie: Natsuki - 760 (EU) [Highest Overall]
    Karok: SAOPingu - 732 (EU)
    Kai: TheEvilEnderman - 740 (EU)
    Vella: Nocatia - 736 (EU)
    Hurk: Enha - 740 (NA)
    Lynn: Rhri - 714 (NA)
    Arisha: TakeitSlow - 710 (NA)
    Sylas: ShadowMadara - 677 (NA) [Has several unused titles but not enough to hit 700 yet]
    Delia: Korulie - 676 (EU)
    Miri: Triplets - 606 (NA)

Thank you all for the help finding all these counts and be sure to keep climbing \o/ Wonder how high we can get this year? :)

Note: These are just people I found or been told about, there's no way I can have a 100% full proof list
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I (Nocatia) have 739 right now, working on 740th title (missed one and discovered by accident when repeating low lv stuff). This amount is subject to change with incoming update(s).
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    SirRFI wrote: »
    I (Nocatia) have 739 right now, working on 740th title (missed one and discovered by accident when repeating low lv stuff). This amount is subject to change with incoming update(s).

tysm I can never catch you online lmao
  • GambIeGambIe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    Does anyone know the title cap for each class? I would appreciate it very much if someone can find out and post here.
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Cube found a KR player with 800 titles :O
    i15391449494.jpg
    i16170448791.jpg
    Prettyy
  • KarendaKarenda
    Vindictus Rep: 670
    edited January 16, 2018
    734 Titles now. I verify that Arenth has the same amount (734). If you need screens, just let me know :)
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Karenda wrote: »
    734 Titles now. I verify that Arenth has the same amount (734). If you need screens, just let me know :)

ty and it's fine, I tend to go on EU and check counts every now and then :)
  • KarendaKarenda
    Vindictus Rep: 670
    Got my 735th today. :)
    Saphree
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Saphree wrote: »

I've got a job recently, so my free time has drastically shrink. I am usually online up to 3 hours after daily reset, sometimes logging in an hour after reset.
    Current count is 745, with 2 more yet to be achieved:
    • Anathema of Aes Sidhe 28/50
    • Firefighter 64/100

GambIe wrote: »
    Does anyone know the title cap for each class? I would appreciate it very much if someone can find out and post here.
    Hard to tell, because plenty of these are event titles, so You would have to count from character's release, and then it would vary depending on server/platform. I missed 2 or 3 titles, so there's that.
  • PrettyyPrettyy
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    edited January 19, 2018
    i13918427792.png
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    edited January 18, 2018
    Saphree wrote: »

I've got a job recently, so my free time has drastically shrink. I am usually online up to 3 hours after daily reset, sometimes logging in an hour after reset.
    Current count is 745, with 2 more yet to be achieved:
    • Anathema of Aes Sidhe 28/50
    • Firefighter 64/100

GambIe wrote: »
    Hard to tell, because plenty of these are event titles, so You would have to count from character's release, and then it would vary depending on server/platform. I missed 2 or 3 titles, so there's that.

thanks again my guy :-D
  • JonEastwoodJonEastwood
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    plq29ra.png
  • JonEastwoodJonEastwood
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    plq29ra.png
  • SaphreeSaphree
    For anyone who may be interested or curious, Sylas (in theory), can hit 700+ titles now. I can't because I missed so many from RISE but if I hadn't...
    597a3e3268080559506b83c01b0f5127.png