[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

99% of the game made meaningless and irrelevant

JanielleJanielle
Vindictus Rep: 215
in Suggestions and Feedback
I am a veteran, playing Vindictus for many years. I was inactive for the last one to two years. Now I came back and what I see this "new" Nexon having done to the game is a disaster. What I am seeing here is just ridiculous.
Literally 99% of all the game is dumbed down and made totally irrelevant. No challenge, no excitement, all has been killed and rendered meaningless and incredibly boring. Malina raids take less than 30 seconds, it takes longer to load the raid than to play it.
The great 8-man raid experiences in guilds don't exist anymore. Now the guilds are all split up in couple of 4-man's and the teamwork and unity feeling is entirely lost.
A lot of armor sets were simply deleted. No Raider's armor set anymore? This must be a joke. Could you not give all the armor sets to Clodagh to sell? Clodagh is into fashion, right? Why do you DELETE the armor sets? What is wrong with you?!
After playing for one week I already feel incredibly bored.
It is as if this new Nexon wants to deliberately kill the game and shut it down. Vindictus was a solid game and now it feels like a cheap browser game.
By the way, Nexon just deleted my Arisha account because I did not transfer my account to this new Nexon. Guess what, I was inactive. Yeah, let us delete the account with a bunch of valuable items and all those NX items I spend a lot of money on.
This new Nexon is the worst. I was wondering why the game was totally dead ZERO boats listing on the boards, now I know why. It is because some "smarties" in the Nexon team had some bright ideas.
You DESTROYED the game Nexon. You DESTROYED the game. *clap clap*
ImmortalTkBiakuyaKuchiki

Comments

• ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    This is why i have no hopes for people that are gone to ever come back and stay, some lost their accounts to migration and others would not take well how the previous content was ruined (not to mention s3 and red attacks weren't very popular at the time). I wonder how many of the old guilds are still alive and kicking, i don't party much (heh heh).
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Janielle wrote: »
    This new Nexon is the worst. I was wondering why the game was totally dead ZERO boats listing on the boards, now I know why. It is because some "smarties" in the Nexon team had some bright ideas.

Actually the reason for that is because 99% of the boats that are made are done from the quick battle system, which fill up and depart in like 30 seconds average. So you rarely see them.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    This game has become handicapped since the migration and since Rise even more.
    ImmortalTk
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    6 months late
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    what is the 1%
  • HeartCardHeartCard
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    >Raider's armor set deleted
    No...That's just incorrect. What are you talking about?
    I still have my WB Force raider's set from Season 1. And Glas now drops raiders equip randomly when beaten...It's useless now because you can kill glas in like 5 smashes, but it still exists.

The game is absurdly easy now. And the massive HP nerf most S1/S2 bosses got makes them a complete joke. But vindi has constantly nerfed it's older content.
    Red Gnoll Chieftain in CBT was an abominable monster that encouraged people to use chain hooks and take him down in parties just to clear. But once Hoarfrost was added, his AI was nerfed to garbage along with his damage&attack speed.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited January 9, 2018
    Most of Vinidctus' content has been obselete for years, it's just that even though there wasn't much point in doing it, such as Rocheste raids, they were still fun.

This whole downhill spiral started long before rise, really with the seal shop update and the start of season 3, though neither of those were a bad addition imo.

Either way, raids have almost always been the primary focus of Vindictus so not much has changed there, just the Variety of raids we can do that are any fun.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited January 9, 2018
    "Joined january 5"

2 rant posts since then

nice try <insert well-known ranter names here> .If you wanna **** about the game do it from main account
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited January 9, 2018
    So, this week's theme for rant posts is the 'removal' of s1/2 content? How uncreatively predictable.
    StormCrusher
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited January 9, 2018
    People use quick battle now. And since raids are 4-man, Boats fill so fast that anyone that doesn't know about quick battle will never see a boat, so thats why u dont see boats lol. Nexon should've kept 8-man for epicness tho. :(

Yes ADD attack changes made game too easy for whales and too hard for beginners. It appears Devcat only wants redeemer battles to be challenging.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Yep, thus the state of the game. On the upside, there are some nice looking action RPG titles that have combat more similar to how the game used to play coming down the pipe this year.
  • CashewsCashews
    Necrochild wrote: »
    Yep, thus the state of the game. On the upside, there are some nice looking action RPG titles that have combat more similar to how the game used to play coming down the pipe this year.

But is there really though? Been hearing this for like 4 years and nothing ever comes close, lol.
    iMiniAzeluna
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Cashews wrote: »
    Necrochild wrote: »

But is there really though? Been hearing this for like 4 years and nothing ever comes close, lol.

Games keep falling flat because they all have owners like Nexon
    HQW4dxG.png
    Azeluna
  • BryanZubineBryanZubine
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    ProR2D2 wrote: »
    It appears Devcat only wants redeemer battles to be challenging.

This is literally what I've been trying to tell people. People farm raids the same way people used to farm fomorian base, sewers, ortel castle etc. back in the S1 days, why make the raids take long? Let people do all these raids as many times as they want with multiple characters, make gold, scrolls, armors, weapons so they can move to the big stuff which would be ein lacher (the big solo challenge) and redeemers (big 'epic' 8 man runs).
  • HeartCardHeartCard
    Ein Lacher is less a challenge and more just a pain in the ass because of golds. It'd be fine if the Gold challenge was purely "Don't die once or use items", but what counts as a "Hit"...Is downright autistic. What's that? The boss hit you with something that would barely tickle even if you were naked because it's just them GOD DAMN ADJUSTING THEIR FOOT? Yup, that's a fail.
    Thor Gold as a fifi is just...JUST...JUUUUUUST. DEEP SCREAMING RAGE.

At the point where less than 10% of failed runs are objectively from your own mistake...I can't consider something "Challenging" anymore.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615

HeartCard wrote: »
    Ein Lacher is less a challenge and more just a pain in the ass because of golds. It'd be fine if the Gold challenge was purely "Don't die once or use items", but what counts as a "Hit"...Is downright autistic. What's that? The boss hit you with something that would barely tickle even if you were naked because it's just them GOD DAMN ADJUSTING THEIR FOOT? Yup, that's a fail.

At the point where less than 10% of failed runs are objectively from your own mistake...I can't consider something "Challenging" anymore.

fiona is literally the eaisest char to do well in ein lacher so don't complain that there's one raid where she doesnt stomp
  • HeartCardHeartCard
    edited January 10, 2018
    fiona is literally the eaisest char to do well in ein lacher so don't complain that there's one raid where she doesnt stomp
    Here's your response.
    MisterWhiskers
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited January 10, 2018
    Old content becomes easier in the long run because it becomes outdated and you have more powerful gear to use along with your skills being maxed out.

Just what I hate is the limited 5 battles per dungeon, per day in s1/2 because farming and title grinding becomes an inconsistent nightmare for bosses like gnoll and kobold chieftain.

At least bring back hero mode so we can actually earn some gold from doing these "old" areas. Really made no sense why they got rid of that on 99% of all the battles and only reserving it on certain raids.
  • CashewsCashews

Try Thor Gold as Lann. Or almost anybody else. Then you'll know what true anger is.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Cashews wrote: »

Try Thor Gold as Lann. Or almost anybody else. Then you'll know what true anger is.

x gun in a nutshell.