[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

too much botting activity slowing servers

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
in General Discussion
raid runs not giving loot rewards, boat party launch fails, stuttering servers and combat even as a host of the party. meanwhile, nexon letting bots run rampant throughout holiday break. Just check out the paradise enhancement stones +best.

Comments

• VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Paradise enhancement stones prices went down because of recent +10 coupons (idk for sure but >40 para stones for boomed +10), but I'm not saying there are no bots, also I don't deny the fact bots can abuse event too (maybe they are the reason there was almost no chance to get even +11 coupon)
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vladino wrote: »
    Paradise enhancement stones prices went down because of recent +10 coupons (idk for sure but >40 para stones for boomed +10), but I'm not saying there are no bots, also I don't deny the fact bots can abuse event too (maybe they are the reason there was almost no chance to get even +11 coupon)

so many bots listing paradise enhancement stones, they really are stacking them by 100s, driving price down , go see for urself.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited January 9, 2018
    Checked EU server market but everything seems ok in paradise stones section. Only one name I don't know posting about 400 stones but he was underpriced by many others (also he doesn't use obvious bot names like aasdwwda). Found one possible bot in legendary solid section nothing else. Maybe bots haven't found a good business in EU (I hope so).

So even if this week royal raid was laggy/freezy (not to mention the bug there) for me I think it's not the work of bots. Vindi just forgot their weekly updates thingies maybe.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    what you're seeing right now is nothing

there used to be people listing at least 1000~ godly cloth,heavenly leathers,orb before miri release

I reported to customer support but I'm not sure if they did anything
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Not only just paradise stones, but check out the paradise orbs and green orbs, tanked by 100 stacks of the same botting names.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    I highly doubt the market is affecting your raids, but okay.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Not only just paradise stones, but check out the paradise orbs and green orbs, tanked by 100 stacks of the same botting names.

If you see the same suspicious people selling hundreds of materials ,write a ticket to support and report them.Nothing will happen most likely because they don't bother with bots but at least you know you tried